Knoweasy Coaxial Compression Tool Coax Cable Crimper Kit,F-Type Crimper Cable Tech RG6 RG59 RG11 with Coaxial Cable Stripper
Feature of crimper :
1. Made of plastic and steel, more strong and durable.
2. Sealed and waterproof.
3. Compatible with almost all connectors, e. g. PPC, Digicon, Gilbert, Holland, Thomas and Betts Snap and Seal, Ultra ease, Stirling, Lock and Seal, etc.
4. Perfect for Satellite TV, CATV, Home Theatre, and Security.
5. Hardened steel construction with black oxide finished.
6. Compatible with RG6, RG59, and RG11 compression connectors.
7. Permanent connection so you don't need to worry about that your connector will come loose.
8. For indoor/outdoor use for a tight weather sealed connection.
9. Adjustable compression tool with comfortable grip.
10. Hardened steel construction with black oxide finished.
Material: Plastic and steel
Size: 70 x 50 mm (Adjustable width: 150 mm)
Color : Black Blue
Compatibility: RG6(15. 5-21. 3 mm), RG59(15. 5-21. 3 mm), RG11(30. 5-36. 0 mm), etc.
Feature of stripper: :
Light weight, compact, cost-effective stripper, simple to operate.
Adjustable stripping blade for different insulation thickness, prevents damage of shielding and conductors.
The cassette can be reversed to change different coaxial cable.
Easily to adjust with thumb screw and with cable cutter.
Strips outer jacket of UTP and STP cable and CAT-5 round telephone
Strips RG59/6/11/7 coaxial cable.
Strips flat telephone cable
The stripper can also cut cable.
1 x crimper
1 x stripper
- Cable Cutter Function. Light Weight, Compact, Cost-Effective Stripper, Simple To Operate
- Reversible Blade For Rg59/6 And 7/11 Coax Cables
- Equipped With Coaxial Cable Stripper,Round Cable Stripper,Cutter And Flat Cable Stripper
- Very Simple To Operate And Adjust With Thumb Screw: Adjustable Stripping Blade For Different Insulation Thickness, Prevents Damage Of Shielding And Conductors.
- Steel Refining Durable Blade Can Cut And Strip Rapidly: Equipped With Coaxial Cable Stripper, Round Cable Stripper, Cutter And Flat Cable Stripper. Cassette Is Reversible, One Side Is Available For Rg 59/6 And Another Side For Rg 7/11.
Greenlee 1927 Flaring Tool for CATV
Flares the shield braid back from the dielectric and helps aatach cable to the "F" connector for quicker and better connections.
- Flares the braid to make cable insertion onto the connector easier
- Using the tool saves your finger from nicks
- Saves time on cable TV and satellite installations
- For RG6, RG6 Quad, RG59 coaxial cable
UTP/STP Cable Stripper
The Ideal 45-165 is a coaxial stripper. This stripper has adjustable blades that can be set for any depth to help ensure neck-free strips. This tool is best used with twisted-pair wire, tightly wrapped stranded cables, CATV cable, CB antenna cable, SO, SJ, SJT and other types of flexible power cords. In 1916, J. Walter Becker started the Ideal Commutator Dresser Company of Chicago from his mother's kitchen. Service, he said, was part of the product. That idea has been the core IDEAL business principle for over 90 years. Today, the many loyal distributors and customers that make IDEAL successful are a testament to Becker's original philosophy.
- Manufacturer - IDEAL Industries, Inc
- Application/usage - Stripping
- Manufacturer_Part_Number - 45-165
- Manufacturer_Website_Address - www.idealindustries.com
- Additional_Information - Cut outer jacket of ethernet, twisted pair and CAT cables Works on RG-59 coax Lightweight, compact and easy-to-use
45-162/163 Fiber Optic Stripper Mid Span Cable Cutting Tool Loose Tube Cutter (45-163(blue))
UTP/STP stripping instruction
1. Measure outer jacket thickness of twisted pair cable to be stripped.
2. Set one blade to depth slightly less than the thickness of the cable jacket.
3. Place cable into open cutting head and release spring tension.
4. Rotate the cable stripper in a circular motion until it scores the jacket.
5. Flex and twist the section to complete the stripping process.
Coax stripping instruction
1. Measure outer insulation thickness of the coaxial cable to be stripped.
2. Set shallow blade depth to cut through outer insulation.
3. Measure distance from O.D. to the inside conductor.
4. Set deep blade depth to cut to the conductor.
5. Place cable into open cutting head and release spring tension.
6. Rotate the cable stripper in a circular motion until it cuts cleanly through the conductor.
- 45-162(grey) is suitable for stripping 0-3.2mm diameter cable.
- 45-163(blue) is suitable for stripping 3.2mm-5.6mm diameter cable.
- Also can strip 2mm/3mm indoor optical cable, twisted cable, CATV cable, CB antenna cable, SO / SJ / SJT and so on.
- Lightweight, compact, cost-effective stripper is simple to operate, adjustable blades can be set for any depth.
- Package includes: one stripper and one spare blade
Satellite/catv Tool Kit
Wire your home and make connections like a Pro. The Data Shark line of tools, testers and connectors provides everything you need to tackle wiring projects like moving TV outlets, upgrading Computer wall jacks or building custom-length Computer and video cables. The best part is that it is relatively simple, affordable and you can do the job at your own convenience rather than working with someone elses schedule. There are 3 basic steps to preparing the cable: cut, strip, crimp or terminate. Data Shark offers all the tools needed to complete the job virtually hassle-free. You can choose one of our complete kits where we have pre-selected all of your tools and connectors or the products are also sold individually. Data Shark completes the line with an assortment of connectors and testers to offer a complete solution.
- Install additional television outlets, move existing one or add Cable model jacks
- Enhance your favorite movies or TV shows with high quality audio and Video outputs with compression Cable TV F system
- Compression connectors are Watertight and can be used in high moisture environments
- Tools and connectors fit in a blow molded storage case
- Kit includes round Cable cutter PA70001, Coax Stripper PA7002, Cable TV F compression Crimper PA70014 and (10) compression Cable TV F connectors for RG6/RG6 quad PA70024
Platinum Tools 90170 10Gig Termination Kit. Box.
The Platinum Tools 90170 10Gig Termination Kit is the right solution for terminating larger cables like Cat6E, Cat6A, Cat7 and over-sized Cat5e/6 industrial Ethernet cables for data, audio and video applications. Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop and source the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely and high quality manner. All Platinum products absolutely must satisfy three critical benchmark criteria, utility of function, quality of function, and economic value. This item is not sold directly by Platinum Tools.
- Tele-Titan Cat6A/10Gig Crimp Tool
- RJ45 Cat6A/10Gig Shielded Connectors 100pcs
- Cyclops2 Cable Jacket Stripper
- CT-360 External Ground Crimp Tool
Legrand - On-Q VM1002 1X8 Enhanced Passive Video Splitter
Its time to take television to a whole new level. The new premium video splitters from On-Q/Legrand let you experience crystal-clear picture quality on TVs in the home. Whether it is HDTV, Digital Cable or Interactive TV, On-Q video products connect you to strong, consistent signals and the clearest and sharpest pictures. These high-performance splitters are designed for digital cable, On Demand, Pay-per-View and high-speed cable Internet.
Finish: Powder Coat
Footprint: Single Bay
Connection Type: F Connector
Type: Passive Splitter
Input Plug Type: F Connector
Surge Protected: Yes
Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
Listing agencies/third party certifications
UN SPSC: 32101529
Installation Location: Enclosure
Depth (Metric): 4.7 cm
Depth (US): 1.85"
Length (Metric): 16.3 cm
Length (US): 6.42"
Width (Metric): 9.1 cm
Width (US): 3.6 in
Bracket Required: 101370-01 included
Connection Method: F
Frequency: 5-2150 MHz
Material: 18 Gauge CRS
Mounting: By bracket in enclosure
Operating Temperature (Celsius): -40C to 60C
Product Fits Into: On-Q Enclosure
Typical Insertion Loss: 11.1 dB
Typical Return Loss: 23.1 dB
Number Of Receptacles: 8
- ENHANCED VIDEO SPLITTER: It is ideal for use with digital cable TV or antenna and the brackets are included.
- SPLITS VIDEO SIGNAL: The enhanced video splitter handles up to 8 outputs and 1 inputs. And the Bandwidth is 1 GHz. High-Performance Splitter Designed for Digital Cable, On Demand, Pay-Per-View and High-Speed Cable Internet.
- F TYPE CONNECTORS: It uses Standard F type connectors and DC is passing between all ports
- CONVENIENT AND FAST ORDERING: The new and improved bay style brackets save space and simplify wire management. And by including the bracket with the module, ordering is fast and convenient with out-of-the-box simplicity.
- WARRANTY: Passive video splitter has warranty of 1 year.
Jonard Industries UST-525 Universal Strip Tool, Coax with Stop
Universal Strip tool, Coax with Stop.
- 5 tools in one
- Stripping blade with cable stop
- Strips RG59/6 and 7/11
Jonard UST-1596 Coaxial Cable Stripper for RG59 and RG6 Coax Cable
The UST-1596 Strips coaxial cable for termination. The UST-210 cartridge (included) is used to strip RG59, RG6, RG6 tri & Quad shield, coaxial cables to specific lengths. The cartridge is double sided providing twice the stripping applications before requiring replacement. The cartridge provides a 2-level strip for F, BNC and RCA connector termination. Removes Jacket, exposes 5/16 center conductor, the cartridge has a strip stop insuring consistent strip lengths. Cartridge made with high quality steel blades designed to last over 5000 strips. Tool also comes with a handy black Velcro strip used for folding back the braided shield on the cable.
- Designed to strip RG59 and RG6 coaxial cables for CATV
CablePrep Drop Stripping Tool, RG6/59 w/Stop, 1/4 x 1/4 Prep
- Zipper tote bag for women
- Coal truck toy
- Heatsink adhesive 3m
- Skoda octavia vrs bumper
- Led lamps for bedrooms for kids