InAir E-Z Build B-17 Flying Fortress Model Kit (Red)
This realistic plastic model kit of the B-17 Flying Fortress has a 12" wingspan, measures 8.5" in length, features full-color markings and retractable landing gear. This model kit includes everything needed for assembly and can be easily assembled in about 10 minutes.
- Highly detailed plastic model
- 10 minute build up time
- Includes stand
Mastercraft Collection B-17 Flying Fortress Carolina Moon Model Scale: 1/103
The Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress was a large, strategic and heavy bomber aircraft in 1930s. The B-17 was powered by large three-bladed propeller driven radial engines and was manned by a 10-member crew on board. The Flying Fortress was a very robust aircraft capable of sustaining heavy damage. It can take a whole lot of punch and yet still be able to reach its target destination with its crew safe and sound. The B-17 Carolina Moon was assigned to the US Air Force's 851st Bomber Squadron. This particular aircraft was credited with putting down an Me-262 fighter in Europe. This handcrafted model is painted in the same paint scheme as the original and is painstakingly built from Philippine mahogany by our skilled craftsmen. Perfect as a gift for any aviation enthusiast and history buff!.
- Scale: 1/103
- Handcrafted by a series of master craftsmen using only the highest grade materials
- Each product is identical to the plane's original blueprint
- Truly a fusion of art and history, a museum quality masterpiece unmatched by another model producing company on earth
- The perfect gift for any aviation enthusiast, history buff, military personnel, or collector
Mastercraft Collection Boeing B-17F Red Gremlin Model Scale:1/62
The Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress is a four-engine heavy bomber aircraft developed in the 1930s. The B-17 was primarily employed by the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) in the daylight precision strategic bombing campaign of World War II against German industrial and military targets. From its pre-war inception, it was touted as a strategic weapon; it was a potent, high-flying, long-range bomber that was able to defend itself, and to return home despite extensive battle damage. The B-17 quickly established itself as an effective weapons system, dropping more bombs than any other U.S. aircraft in World War II.This handcrafted model is painstakingly built from Philippine mahogany by our skilled craftsmen with a wealth of detail and makes a great gift for any veteran, aviation enthusiast or history buff.
- Handcarved Mahogany Wood Model Airplane
- Handcrafted and Handpainted
- Comes with base stand ready to display
Revell B17G Flying Fortress 1:48 Scale
Possibly the most famous aircraft to emerge from WWII, the B-17 carried the air war to Germany and Japan in ever increasing numbers. Rugged, dependable and heavily armed, it brought many crews home safely after devastating air battles. Features: Detailed interior, gunner stations, cockpit and landing gear, molded in silver, waterslide decals.
- 148 parts in silver, black and clear with raised panel lines
- Detailed gun turrets, landing gear and wheels, full interior framing
- Detailed engine fronts and cowlings; correct nose and chin turret, detailed cockpit with instrument panel, seats, and controls
- Detailed bomb bay with bomb racks, bombs and position able bomb doors
- Illustrated assembly instructions
Daron Worldwide Trading B-17G Liberty Belle Vehicle (1:155 Scale)
The Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress is a four engine propeller driven heavy bomber, used during World War II by the United States Army Air Forces and the Royal Air Force. The B-17G is differentiated by its heavy duty armor and additional armaments over previous aircraft. With an ability to take heavy damage and still return home, the stories and photos which circulated helped to add to the B-17's iconic status.
- Die-cast metal historical airplane
- Includes display stand
- Part of the postage stamp collection
InAir Diecast 4.5 B-17 Flying Fortress Silver
This small die-cast metal replica of the B-17 Flying Fortress Silver has a 4.5 inch wingspan and measures 3 inches long. Kids can use their imagination to create tactical flights, air defense operations, and ground-attacks! Great value!
- Durable die-cast metal
- Highly detailed replica
- Authentic markings
- 4.5 inches long
Postage Stamp PS5402-3 USAF B-17G Nine O Nine 1:155 Scale Flying Fortress Diecast Display Model with Stand
The B-17 flying fortress is a four-engine heavy bomber aircraft developed by Boeing for the United States army air Corps. It was a high-flying, long-range bomber, heavily used in world war II for daylight precision bombing of strategic military targets. It was highly effective and reliable, and developed a reputation of being able to return to its home base despite extensive battle damage. The B-17 nine-o-nine was named after the last three digits of her serial number: 42-31909, and is representative of the B-17's tough reputation. After joining the war in 1944, the nine-o-nine completed 132 consecutive missions without aborting for mechanical reasons or loss of crew, believed to be a record. In all she flew 1,129 hours and dropped 562,000 pounds of bombs before returning to the us at the end of hostilities. The collings foundation currently operates a fully restored and operational B-17G in "nine-o-nine" colors, in honor of the veterans of the world war II. It is one of the finest B-17 restorations ever done and can be seen at the wings of freedom airshow that visits 120 cities nationwide. This die-cast metal airplane PS5402-3 comes in 1:155 scale with plastic stand and is approximately 5 3/4 inches long with 8 inch wingspan.
- This Die-cast metal airplane model comes in 1:155 scale with plastic stand and is approximately 5 3/4 inches long with 8 inch wingspan.
- Incredible detail, print and accuracy.
- Part of the Postage Stamp collection from Daron
Metal Earth Fascinations MMS091 502489 Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Construction Toy 2 Metal Board (Ages 14
Metal Earth from sheet steel to mind boggling 3D Metal Model Kit. Easy to cut components from the metal card (11 x 11 cm) without any form of adhesive pieces assemble. Each model shows an amazing loyalty to detail. Comes with easy to use building instructions. A pair of tweezers and long nose pliers make it easy to build the models. For all teens and adults Tüftler not a child's toy. Age: 14
- 3-D model made of metal
- No glue is needed
- Detailed models
- Great for collecting or as a gift
- Historic buildings and vehicles various licenses
InAir WWII Planes 6-pc Set with Aircraft ID Guide - Assortment 2
This is a fun assortment of authentically detailed, best-selling WWII airplanes which includes the C-47 (military DC-3), Spitfire, Zero Fighter, Junkers Ju 87, B-17 Flying Fortress (Silver) & D4Y3 Judy.
- Die Cast Metal
- Each Stand 3.5" Long
- Includes World War II Aircraft Identification Guide
InAir Legends of Flight - B-17 Flying Fortress, Green
The InAir Legends of Flight collection features famous and historically significant aircraft from World War II to today. The B-17 Flying Fortress in green comes with display stand and an educational collector's card that provides facts and statistics about the aircraft. Made of rugged diecast metal, this sturdy model is designed for hours of imaginative play, yet authentic enough adults will want to add it to their collection.
- Durable diecast metal model
- Display stand included
- Includes educational collectors card with facts about aircraft
- Authentic, historically accurate markings
- 5" long, 7" wingspan, 3" tall with stand
- Travel perfume refillable spray
- Power ranger stickers
- Waxing sticks large
- Asotv weed claw and bulb drill
- Volvo s40 2000 tail light