IOOkME-H 48V 15A Golf Cart Battery Charger for Club Car Round 3 Pin Plug Electric Motorcycle Charging Device
Standard: 3 Pin Round Plug
Recharge Time: 4-6 Hour
Input: AC 100V-120V Output: DC 48V 15A
Item size: approx.30*14.5*9CM
Package size: approx.37*24.5*17CM
1 x Battery Charger For Golf Cart 1 x Cable
💘 We try our best to ensure all of our customers can get an excellent shopping experience. Please feel free to contact us if any problems, we will reply soon.
💘 If you do have a concern or want to return an item please contact us before opening a return case. We will offer you a satisfied solution.
💘 If you are satisfied with the products, please kindly leave us a happy comments. Have a nice shopping! :)
- 🌸A fully automatic battery charger, completes the charge cycle and goes to "float charge"
- 🌸Automatic designed not to overcharge or undercharge your golf cart battery
- 🌸High performance and super exquisite workmanship come with LED display
- 🌸Standard: 3 Pin Round Plug, LED: 2, Recharge Time: 4-6 Hour, Input: AC 100V-120V
- 🌸If our product has any problem, pls contact us immediately, we will give you a satisfied solution
AUTOKAY Club Car Golf Cart Speed Sensor for ADC Motor, Fits Club Car IQ DS and Precedent 1027049-01 102265601
Replacing #: 1027049-01
Fits Club Car DS, IQ and Precedent electric golf cart models with Advanced Motor (ADC).
Flip your tow / run switch off before installation (disconnecting batteries is recommended).
Comes with new Magnet as shown in the pictures.
Package Include: 1 x Speed Sensor as pictured
- Replacing #: 1027049-01
- Fits Club Car DS, IQ and Precedent electric golf cart models with Advanced Motor (ADC).
- Flip your tow / run switch off before installation (disconnecting batteries is recommended).
- Comes with new Magnet as shown in the pictures.
- Package Include: 1 x Speed Sensor as pictured
Club Car Iq High Speed Motor Magnet Ds/Precedent 48V Electric Golf Cart Sensor
(WANT SPEED?) Well there is no better way to improve your 0-20 time at a better price! Very simpleinstall the magnet in a matter of minutes and GO. This high speed motor magnet will increase the speed of your cart from 3-6 MPH based on your carts condition (This is not a guarantee). Does not matter if your Precedent speed setting is 3 or 4 you will still get results without any loss of torque.
- Increase your IQ golf carts speed without a loss in torque, without replacing your gears, or any motor/controller upgrades.
- Our parts meet or exceed OEM quality standards.
- FLIP YOUR TOW/RUN SWITCH BEFORE INSTALLATION. Simply jack up the rear of your cart, remove your passenger side tire, remove (2) screws holding speed sensor to motor, replace magnet in motor, and re-install!
- Fits the Following Cart(s): Club Car (IQ) models with ADC motor ONLY! Please look at additional photos or call if you are unsure this will fit.
10L0L IQ Speed Sensor Fits Club Car DS and Precedent ADC Electric Golf Cart Motor
10L0L.Speed sensor kit KDS motor for Club Car IQ and i2 Excel electric 2004-up DS & Precedent
Quality Guarantee: Good Quality Level, Each item will be Test and in good shipping.
This item Ship by from Hongkong , will take 7-15 workdays to arrive
Kindly Note: Professional Repair Skills are need, Please reference to YouTube for install Guide before Your DIY Or to contact our customer service staff to provide you with the installation diagram
- KDS SPEED SENSOR SERVICE PACKAGE
- for Club Car Speed sensor kit KDS motor
- for Club Car IQ and i2 Excel electric 2004-up DS & Precedent
DB Electrical LPL6003 New Solenoid Relay for 12 Volt Club Car DS & Carryall Golf Cart 1012275 1013609 435-154
Solenoid Relay for 12 Volt Club Car DS & Carryall Golf Cart 1012275, 1013609
- 100 New aftermarket Remote Solenoid built to meet OEM specifications
- 1-year warranty protects you after your purchase
- Factory direct pricing with no middleman markup delivers exceptional value
- Replaces OEM Numbers: CLUB CAR: 1012275, 1013609
- Specs: Voltage: 12
3G Speed Sensor for Club Car ADC Electric Motor Golf Carts
This brand new high quality speed sensor replaces your worn or broken factory speed sensor
Fits Club Car DS, IQ and Precedent electric golf cart models with Advanced Motor (ADC)
OEM part number: 102704901
Flip your tow/run switch off before installation
Screw mounted (screws included)
Club Car IQ High Speed Motor Magnet DS/Precedent 48V Electric Golf Cart Sensor - ADC Motor - By Automotive Authority LLC
Installation Instructions: 1: Flip the Tow/Run Switch to the TOW position (this should be done whenever you are servicing the cart) 2: Disconnect main positive and negative battery cables to your cart 3: Remove the ADC speed sensor from the end of your cart motor 4: Now you can gain access to the magnet. Simple remove the magnet by using a small flat head screwdriver or socket 5: Install the new magnet in the same position you just remove the old magnet from 6: No just re-install the speed sensor, re-attach the battery cables, and run the Tow/Run switch back to the RUN position. If you have questions regarding if your Club Car has a IQ system with ADC motor or a GE motor please contact us. The easiest way to tell is by checking the serial number prefix. If your serial numbers starts with: AQ, CE, FD, HD, PE, or PQ then you have a cart with a IQ system. You can also look at the motor controller part number. If your model number starts with "1510" then you also have an IQ system. This magnet will fit, but will NOT work on vehicles equipped with the Excel system. Excel vehicles have serial number prefixes of PH, PJ, PU or PD This magnet is a "half-pulse" magnet. Once installed on your motor it will still communicate to the speed sensor exactly as the other magnet did, but only half as often. This magnet won't give you a boost of power or torque it merely raises the electronic rev limiter so high that the vehicle will never reach it. In turn, you will be able to run the full potential of your vehicle..The regenerative motor braking becomes completely disabled when this magnet is installed and will allow you to "free-wheel" down hills. The magnet in this listing will fit any Club Car vehicle with the IQ drive system that is equipped with an ADC motor. There were two motors available with the IQ system. 1. GE - The GE is grey in color and uses a snap-in speed sensor. 2. ADC - The ADC motor uses a speed sensor shaped like a top hat that bolts on.
- Increase your IQ golf carts speed without a loss in torque, without replacing your gears, or any motor/controller upgrades
- Fits the Following Cart(s): Club Car (IQ) models with ADC motor ONLY!
- Very Simply Install Instruction: View them below
- Most can expect to see 2-8 MPH gain depending on the health of your batteries
- If you have questions regarding if your Club Car has a IQ system with ADC motor or a GE motor please contact me. The easiest way to tell is by checking the serial number prefix. If your serial numbers starts with: AQ, CE, FD, HD, PE, or PQ then you have a cart with a IQ system. You can also look at the motor controller part number. If your model number starts with "1510" then you also have an IQ system.
MCOR Accelerator for Club Car DS Golf Carts (2001up)
Brand new MCOR accelerator for Club Car DS golf carts.(2000)
- Nivel# 9479
- Fits 2004-2011 Club Car DS golf carts
- Replaces OEM# 1021011-01
- Electric (MCOR) potentiometer
Club Car DS 1982-2003 Electric &1997-2003 Gas 6" Double A-Arm Golf Cart Lift Kit
This GTW 6" Double A-Arm lift kit is designed to fit on all Club Car DS 1982-2003 Electric and 1997-2003 Gas golf cart models. These are designed to give golf carts a more aggressive, all-terrain look. Easy installation, comes with all necessary hardware for installation. Made for older Club Car DS models with metal dust covers. Accepts up to 23" Tires. Lengthens the wheelbase for added stability of your golf cart. MUST have larger tires/wheels...this lift WILL NOT work on stock golf cart wheels.
- Club Car DS 1982-2003 Electric and 1997-2003 Gas 6" Double A-Arm Golf Cart Lift Kit (MUST have metal front dust covers)
- Includes Everything to Lift Both the Front and Rear -Easy to Follow FULL COLOR Instructions Included
- No Cutting and No Weld Design, for an easy bolt on application
- Allows for camber and tow adjustments, complete with pivot point grease fittings for easy maintenance
- Lift has a high gloss durable black powder coated finish -6" Lift allows up to a 23" tall tires -Must use at least 10" Wheels with a 1" Offset(all of our wheels meet this requirement)
MCOR Motor Controller Input #103327901, Club Car Precedent Electric 04
MCOR Motor Controller Input, Club Car Precedent Electric 04
- OEM: 103327901
- Fits Club Car Precedent Electric 04
- Table runner green lime
- Tory burch boots 9
- Universal exhaust muffler turbo
- Channel vision 1x16 coaxial splitter module c-0332
- 30 stainless steel range