Costa Farms Jade Plant, Crassula ovuta, Live Succulent Plant, Easy to Grow, Ships in 4-Inch Grower Pot, 7-Inches Tall, 2-Pack, Fresh From Our Farm
There are more than 1400 different species of casual. The most famous member of this family is the Costa Farms jade plant. The name crassula comes from the Latin word meaning thick. Take one look at this plant's leaves & youll see why it got its name. The fleshy leaves of crassula come in many shapes, which is one of the appealing things about this plant. It is available in a variety of colors too. Low levels of care are needed, like many succulent plants, jade requires little water & can survive in most indoor conditions. Keep soil moist but never soaked. Allow soil to dry between watering's, water when soil is dry. Grows best in bright light. The jade plant 2 Pack is a perfection addition to your live plant succulent collection & has become a popular house plant because of its easy to grow characteristics, each ship fully rooted in soil. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand pick the healthiest, best-looking, highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so theyll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Our plants come in pots for all decorating needs: shelf size (7-14in tall), tabletop (16-24in), & Floor (24-48in). Look for Costa Farms when buying plants online. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. On Amazon, there are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure youre getting our premium plants. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- The Costa Farms Jade Plant duo is an excellent choice to begin your live plant succulent collection, each ship fully rooted in soil. Jade has become a popular house plant because of its easy to grow characteristics
- Low levels of care are needed, like many succulent plants. Keep soil moist but never soaked. Allow soil to dry between watering's, water when soil is dry. Grows Best in bright light.
- Jade plants ship fast, direct from our farm in 4-inch grower pot, place in planter of choice. Ships fresh, direct from our farm to your home, measures approximately 7-inches tall from bottom of pot to top of plant.
- Studies show that raising plants such as Succulents help clear indoor air of pollutants. Having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity, and reduces stress.
- Authentic Costa Farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Look for ships from and sold by Amazon.com to ensure you're getting Costa Farms brand premium plants
Jade Plant - Crassula ovuta - Easy to Grow - 6" Pot from jmbamboo
Crassula ovuta. Commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant, Crassula ovata is a succulent plant with small pink or white flowers. It is native to South Africa, and is common as a houseplant worldwide. Jades are evergreen plants with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposing pairs along the branches. Leaves are a rich jade green; some varieties may develop a red tinge on the edges of leaves when exposed to high levels of sunlight. New stem growth is the same color and texture as the leaves, but becomes brown and woody with age. Under the right conditions, they may produce small white or pink star like flowers in early spring.
- 10-12'' inch live plant.
- Commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant
- Small pink or white flowers
- Prefers the sun, Water when dry
- Native to South Africa The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot
Shop Succulents Jade Plant - Crassula Ovata - Easy To Grow - 4" Pot
About the product Commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant Small pink or white flowers Prefers the sun, Water when dry Native to South Africa You will receive one plant in a 4" potNOTE: We cannot ship this item to CA, FL, or Hawaii.
- This item comes with a fully rooted 4" Jade succulent plant.
- Plants are selected fresh daily based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- We include detailed care instructions in every package. All of our plants are shipped healthy and professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery and minimal stress from transit.
- All of our succulents are carefully packaged in Shop Succulents retail packaging, making these ideal gifts.
- Succulents require minimal water and can survive indoors or outdoors in proper conditions.
Jade 'Crassula' Succulent/4" Pot/Live Home and Garden Plant/Free Care Guide
Succulent plants are trendy for a reason. With juicy leaves, stems, or roots, succulents form a vast and diverse group of plants, offering easy-care choices for your home. Plus, they look stunning planted alone or as companions. The color variation of succulents seems almost endless: blue-green, chartreuse, pink, red, yellow, white, burgundy, almost black, variegated, and more. The leaves may be rounded, needlelike, berrylike, ruffled, or spiky. Many have an enticing "touch-me" quality. Light Most varieties need at least half a day to a full day of sunlight. In extremely hot areas some afternoon shade is recommended. Planting Remove plants from their pots and plant making sure the soil level remains the same depth on the plant. Once established, your succulents will benefit from a layer of pebbles or pea gravel spread on the soil around the plant. This is also very decorative. Soil Succulents need good draining soil. When planting in the garden, make sure the area drains well and is not in a low spot that would stay wet. For container planting you can purchase cactus soil or incorporate sand, gravel or volcanic rock for better drainage. The container you are planting in should have a drainage hole or put crushed rock on the bottom before your planting medium. Watering After planting, water in well and allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings. Succulents don't like to have wet feet. When you do water, water thoroughly. Uses The planting possibilities using succulents are endless. The different colors, textures and habits make the most interesting containers and troughs. Succulents make beautiful rock garden plants. With a wide variety of bloom times there is always something with color.
- INCLUDES: 1 Jade 'Crassula' Succulent in 4" pot with a FREE care guide.
- UNIQUE PLANT: Succulents will arrive in 4" pots fully rooted in soil. Plants may vary slightly from the pictures.
- WELL PACKED: All succulents are carefully packed for shipment and will arrive in great condition and ready to enjoy.
- CARE GUIDE: A care guide will be included with all orders to help you properly care for your plants.
- FAST SHIPPING: Succulents are expedited to make sure they arrive healthy and in a timely manner.
Fat Plants San Diego Succulent Plant(s) Fully Rooted in 4 inch Planter Pots with Soil - Real Live Potted Succulents/Unique Indoor Cactus Decor (1, Crassula Ovata Jade Plant)
Succulent Crassula Ovata Hummel Sunset Golden Jade Plant 3 Fresh cuttings
Shipping to USA 48 contiguous states address only, from Mon-Fri
How to grow succulents/cactus from cutting and bare root
1. A cutting must be calloused over before planting, meaning the stem cut end of the pad is dry and has sealed itself over in order to protect itself. It usually takes 3-7 days to be calloused, cactus may take longer to calloused before planting.
2. Open up your box immediately upon your succulents cutting arrival. Never expose your succulents under direct sun when arrival.
3. Use cactus/succulents mix soil or well drains soil, before planting moist the soil then plants your cutting -2 inches into the soil.
4. Place it in a warm, airy location under indirect sunlight, filtered sunlight or shaded area after planting. Water it 5-10 days later after planting depending on condition. The cutting usually would develop root anywhere from 2-6 weeks. Never place your newly planted succulents/cactus under direct sun.
Once the root system established, the plant would then start to show new growth. Succulents do best under bright filtered sunlight, to get better color some varieties might need to grow under direct sunlight. Succulents color may vary time to time and seasons
- You will receive 5 fresh cuttings of Crassula Ovata Hummel Sunset Golden Jade Plant, no roots, no soil, no pot
- Each cutting approximately 2" to 4" in length or width. Every one is hand selected from our nursery. We promise you fresh and healthy jade plant cuttings
- Shipping to USA 48 contiguous states address only, generally ship from Mon-Fri
- Crassula ovata, commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant, money plant or money tree, flourishes in good health with plenty of light, well drain soil mix and proper watering
10 to 12 Live Jade Crassula Ovata Crosbys Compact Rooted Jade Great for Bonsai/Office Plant
Crassula ovata 'Gollum' is a small evergreen, sparingly branched, shrubby succulent up to 3 feet (90 cm) tall and up to 2 feet (60) wide, with interesting tubular leaves that have a reddish tint. The flowers are small, star-like, white or pinkish-white in color. good candidate for making bonsai tree and great for houseplant as other jade plants.
Crassula ovata, commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant, money plant or money tree, is a succulent plant with small pink or white flowers. It is native to South Africa and Mozambique, is common as a houseplant worldwide. The jade plant requires little water and can survive in most indoor conditions.
Light: Jade Plant flourishes in good health with plenty of light. If you can provide a few hours of sunshine a day you're going to have a happy plant.
Soil: Well drain soil mix/ cactus or succulents soil mix. Watering: It's best to allow the soil to become dry between each watering which will depend on the time of year, how much humidity and amount of sunlight it's getting. Allowing too much water to sit at the bottom of the pot with the roots will cause them to rot.
- You will get ONE bare root baby jade in height of 10-12'', exact plant in the photo. This Crassula ovata plant would ship bare root carefully wrapped and pack with great care
- PLEASE NOTICE: Your purchase will NOT come with a pot or any soil, and it is only ship to USA 48 contiguous states address only!!!
- The size of this classic jade plant is approximately 10in to 12in tall. Every plant is individually hand selected from our nursery in California. We guarantee only the highest quality lucky plant
- The Jade Plant: A branching shrub with stout stems and deep green shiny succulent leaves with red margins. This is the classic Jade Plant - an excellent house plant. Leaves stay green in low light conditions, edges will turn red in dry hot summer conditions
- The possibilities are only limited by your imagination; display them in a plant holder, a wall mount, a geometric glass vase, or even in a live wreath. Because of their amazing low care requirements, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office
Sunset Jade Plant - Crassula - Easy to Grow House Plant - 4" Pot
Beautiful, easy to grow. Loves Full Sun
- Easy to grow house plant
- Like the traditional Jade Plant it prefers sun, but only needs to be watered when dry
- The green leaves feature a magenta edging in the summer, like a beautiful sunset
- Correct Name: Crassula portulacea v. Sunset
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot.
Brussel's Bonsai Live Dwarf Jade Indoor Bonsai Tree - 3 Years Old; 4" to 6" Tall with Decorative Container
Originating in the dry regions of South Africa, The dwarf Jade, or Elephant bush, is a succulent plant, which explains its ability to store water for a long time. It is a very undemanding plant, well suited for individuals who travel often or who are prone to forget to water Their plants. Thick, round, dark green leaves & delicate pink flowers sit atop fleshy stems & branches. These succulent features Hold water for long periods of time. Though it grows to heights of 10' Tall in its native habitat, it is an ideal bonsai for a beginner; This beautiful plant is easy to care for & will be a thing of beauty for years to come. Each live plant is shipped with the phytosanitary certificate as required by the USDA.
- Contents: bonsai, decorative container (assorted colors & styles), soil, Care instructions.
- Species: thick, round, dark green leaves and delicate pink flowers sit atop fleshy stems and branches. These succulent features hold water for long periods of time.
- Age/size/Care: your Small 3 Year old bonsai will arrive at 4" To 6" Tall in a 6" Container and will perform Best indoors (see detailed care instructions in images)
- Uses: Ideal mother's day gift, office & cubicle décor or a centerpiece for any kitchen Table, desktop, window plant or outdoor décor.
- : Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
Pineapple Plants "White Jade" Includes Four (4) Plants
White Jade Pineapple is a highly sought after Hawaiian Variety. The white fleshed fruit of 'White Jade' is ultra-sweet with very low acidity. The core is 100 edible. The leaves are spineless which makes handling much more enjoyable. The fruit of 'White Jade' is not a store brand because of shipping limitations. 'White Jade; will produce a tasty reward far better than anything found in the grocery store for those who plant them.
- The price includes Four (4) Pineapple Plants "'White Jade" with USPS Shipping. These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 1-3 inches tall.
- White Jade Pineapple is a highly sought after Hawaiian Variety. The white fleshed fruit of 'White Jade' is ultra-sweet with very low acidity.
- Planting and Care Most all edible plants grow well in Full Sun, a little shade won't hurt. For smaller starter plants I recommend growing in a pot to establish root system then to re-pot or plant. I recommend growing is paritial sunny area when daily temperatures above 90 degrees. Once plants are more established then they can be grown in full sun. Pineapple Plants can be planted in most healthy soils with normal pH range 6.5-8.
- I recommend growing in 4 inch pot for starter plants then re-pot or plant. Use good Organic Potting Soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog with the fertilizer and beneficials already mixed in.
- See more information below
- Metal palette 48
- Kalco 15 palladium light
- Izod red color block polo shirt
- Rotisserie bbq kit
- Metal letters wall decor with lights