Taccom Remington TAC-14 MAGPUL Nylon Forearm Safety Strap (Black)
Designed for the Remington TAC-14 you now have a safety strap enjoyed by the users of the Mossberg Shockwave. Utilizing the M-LOK slots, our strap is attached using 4 screws and 4 backer plates. Our durable webbed strap is 1.5" wide made out of soft nylon webbing. This safety strap will keep your hand from slipping off the forearm while pumping, thus keeping your hand behind the muzzle of the firearm. Works with MAGPUL forearms for the TAC-14, 870 and Forearms for the Mossberg pump shot guns with the MAGPUL forearm installed. Assembly includes strap, backer plates and fasteners......GOOD NEWS!!! You should be able to install this strap without removing the forearm from the slide mechanism!! 12/5/17.......ALL NEW ORDERS SHIP WITH STEEL BACKERS
- SAFETY STRAP KEEPS YOUR HAND FROM SLIPPING OFF THE FORE ARM
- Utilizing the M-LOK slots, our strap is attached using 4 screws and 4 backer plates
- Our durable webbed strap is 1.5" wide made out of soft nylon webbing
- This safety strap will keep your hand from slipping off the forearm and behind the muzzle
- Works with MAGPUL forearms for the TAC-14, 870 and Forearms for the Mossberg pump shot guns with the MAGPUL forearm
Anyar Industries Inc 870 12ga Long Forend Removal Tool
Ever tried to remove the stock forend on an 870 12ga for repair or to swap out for a better part? Ever been frustrated by this? Here is the solution as requested by many of our friends. The Anyar Industries Inc tool will remove the nut. Just put the tool on the nut and spin off with either a 3/4 inch wrench or breaker bar. Please note that there is one tool per package and we won't be responsible for any damage caused by using this tool.
- Precision Machined in Nevada, USA
- 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Removes even the most stubborn nuts.
- For standard weapons and short barrel, long magazine tube weapons.
- Removal of magazine tube is required to use tool.
TALON Grips for Magpul MOE 870 Forend Grip Original (Non M-LOK)
TALON Grips for MAGPUL MOE 870 Forend Grip. This grip is available in both granulate and rubber textures and offers great coverage all around. If this grip is for the TAC-14, please select the M-Lok in the Forend Type box. Use standard installation procedures with alignment for all of the Magpul MOE 870 Forend contours.
- Durable, single piece, firearm specific design provides maximum coverage
- Proprietary material is less than 0.5mm thick adding minimal bulk
- Top quality fit and finish that mantains manufacturer's ergonomics and warranty
- Increases control and accuracy and reduces muzzle flip
- Trusted by law enforcement, military, competitive shooters, and firearms enthusiasts
Magpul SGA Ambidextrous Butt Stock Mossberg 500/590/590A1 Shotgun, Flat Dark Earth
The SGA Stock is an ambidextrous fixed buttstock designed for the tried and true Mossberg 500/590/590A1 12ga series of shotguns. Featuring improved grip ergonomics, recoil-reducing butt-pad, optional cheek risers for use with optics/raised sights, and other accessories. The Mossberg SGA brings Magpul design and engineering to another classic American firearm. Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and Orange to adapt to the mission at hand.
- Ambidextrous fixed buttstock designed for the Mossberg 500/590/590A1 12ga series of shotguns
- Features improved grip ergonomics, recoil-reducing butt-pad, optional cheek risers for use with optics/raised sights, and other accessories
- Brings Magpul design and engineering to another classic American firearm
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (w/two Spacers installed); Width of Butt, max: 1.5 inches; Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 inches
- Made in USA
UTG Deluxe Universal Shotgun Forend Wrench
UTG Deluxe Universal Shotgun Forend Wrench Made from High Quality Steel Alloy with Chrome Finish, Ergonomic Handles for Comfortable Operations, Work with Remington 870, Mossberg 500A/C, 835 and Other Popular Models
- Made from High Quality Steel Alloy with Chrome Finish
- Ergonomic Handles for Comfortable Operations
- Work with Remington 870, Mossberg 500A/C, 835 and Other Popular Models
Tractiongrips rubber grip tape overlay for Magpul forend for Remington 870 and Tac-14
Black textured synthetic rubber grip tape overlay fits Magpul MOE forend for Remington 870 and Tac 14 shotguns. Two pieces cover most of the forend, and do not cover or interfere with the accessory mounting holes. Tractiongrips has been making gun grips since 1999, and unlike others, we design, manufacture and own the designs of our products. Avoid imitations, and fly-by-night businesses.
- adds grip, aiding in weapon retention
- easy to install, self-adhesive grip
- ultra-thin, doesn't increase size of firearm grip
- requires no modification to the weapon
- can be removed if necessary
SureFire DSF-500/590 Ultra-High Two-Output-Mode LED WeaponLight for Mossberg 500 and 590
Featuring two levels of tactical illumination, ambidextrous switching, a slender ergonomic design, and legendary SureFire reliability and durability, the DSF-500/590 is the ultimate WeaponLight for Mossberg 500 or 590 shotguns.
This compact, lightweight system replaces the weapons original factory forend and features a recoil-proof LED that generates 600 lumens of blinding white light at maximum output, or 200 lumens with twice the runtime on its high setting. The LEDs light is focused by a precision reflector to create a smooth, wide beam perfect for closer-range shotgun applications typical in law enforcement and home defense-with enough reach and surround light to properly identify threats and maintain situational awareness.
The DSF-500/590 features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switches on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters. Selecting the LEDs output is achieved by activating the light in constant-on mode and then pressing the output-mode selector switch until the desired output level (600 or 200 lumens) is set. The selected output can then be left in constant-on mode or switched to momentary activation, and it stays at that output level until reset. Every DSF-Series WeaponLight also features an integrated system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations.
A lightweight but strong aluminum module protects the optics, LED, and sophisticated electronics, minimizing length with side-by-side placement of the two lithium batteries that power the system. The module has a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish to protect against scratches, abrasion, and corrosion, while O-ring and gasket seals keep out moisture, dust, and debris. The slender forend body is made from extremely tough polymer and is textured for a secure hold and features large, tactile momentary and constant-on switching on both sides for precise control by left- and right-handed shooters.
The DSF-500/590 fits as-is any 500 or 590 shotgun variant with a 6 3/4" forend tube (magazine tube). An included internal spacer provides a proper fit for 7 3/4" forend tubes.
- Virtually indestructible, two-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting, and 200 lumens with nearly twice the runtime on high
- Surefire Shotgun. Mossberg 500 and 590 shotguns with either 6 inch or 7 inch forend tube. Bezel Diameter - 1.37 inches
- Switching: ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, output-mode-selector switch on left side, system-disable switch on forend bottom
- Slender, lightweight, high-impact polymer forend is textured for secure grip
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body; coated, tempted window; O-ring & gasket seals for weatherproofing
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting and 200 lumens on its high setting
- Precision reflector shapes a versatile beam with reach and plenty of surround light for close-quarter applications and beyond
- Ergonomic switching: output-mode-selector switch, momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, system-disable switch on bottom
- Slender, high-impact polymer forend is textured for secure hold
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make Weapon Light rugged, durable and weatherproof
Shooters Source One Shot Shotgun Shell Holder
Shooters Source One Shot (O.S.) Shell Holder Is made of high quality Delrin and will not lose its tension on the shell as temperatures adjust from season to season. The Shooters Source O.S. Shell Holder can be used for a planned or unplanned reload. For unplanned reloads we suggest mounting it in front of your loading port no closer than 3", when your bolt is forward. For a planned reload, we suggest mounting it on the forearm, opposite side of the ejection port or on the bottom. This will allow you to add one shell at the beginning of a stage without having to go to your belt, saving valuable time. The kit includes the O.S. Shell Holder, both Hook and Loop Velcro, (2) bolts and washers and an alcohol wipe. Everything you need (minus tools) to attach it to your shotgun, all in one package. Installation Instructions - The TS2 O.S. Shell Holder package includes (1) O.S. Shell Holder (1) Alcohol Wipe (1) A complete set of hook and loop Velcro and (2) Bolts and washers, (1) piece of grip tape. Velcro it to your shotgun's forearm to determine the proper place for you. Then bolt it to your shotgun's forearm. NEVER mount the O.S. Shell Holder closer than 3" of your bolt handle when the bolt is completely forward. This eliminates the chance of the bolt handle hitting the primer of the shell while inside the holder and detonating. We suggest first mounting it to the gun just using the Velcro. Once you're satisfied with its placement and have checked that the washer will not interfere with the guns functioning, then mount it with the supplied bolt and washers. DO NOT over tighten the screws when attaching it. Leave them a 'little' loose so it acts as a shock absorber. You may choose to use Loctite if you like. The O.S. Shell Holder may be modified/tuned to your loading style. We left the tolerances tight on the inside dimensions to hold the shell at all times.
- Holds one extra round of 12 gauge
- Includes mounting hardware to attach to the side of your shotgun
- Made with Delrin
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
explorer99 Walnut Wood Stock Grips & Forearm FOREND FIT MOSSBERG 590 Shockwave 12 GA. Model
MOSSBERG 590 SHOCKWAVE 12 GA. MODEL FOREARM FOREND & STOCK GRIPS WALNUT WOOD
- FOREARM FOREND & WOOD STOCK GRIPS FOR MOSSBERG 590 SHOCKWAVE 12 GA. MODEL
- For ACTION BAR LENGTH 6 1/2" - 6 3/4" only
- Package : 1 set (wood grip and forend and 1 screw) Not include others.
- These are stock items. I will random 1 set from my inventory. So, there might be different in some details such as pattern of wood
- MADE FROM WALNUT WOOD
Magpul M-LOK Aluminum Rail, 7 Slots
Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible Hand Guards and Forends, M-LOK Aluminum Rail Sections allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc. Machined from milspec-anodized aluminum, M-LOK Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
- Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible Hand Guards and Forends
- Allows the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc
- Machined from milspec-anodized aluminum
- Beveled ends reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges
- All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included
- Black dry eraser
- Ipad 9 7 inch screen protector
- Pennsylvania dutch gifts
- High five 322870 adult hawk jersey
- Dragonfly post earrings