SpeedyJig Monkey Fist Jig Kit Maker Adjustable Steel Paracord Crafting Set for Easy Monkeys Fist and Steel Ball Projects Work Comfortably in Angled Position or Vertical Proudly Made in America
Introducing the SpeedyJig monkey fist maker this is a new product for 2017 from the makers of the SpeedyJig Para cord bracelet jig. Now you can easily and quickly make perfect, awesome looking monkey fist projects using Para cord or other materials. Unique sliding rod system. The SpeedyJig monkey fist maker features a unique sliding rod system. This system can accommodate any sized core from something as small as a marble up to larger cores bigger than a cue ball. No need to screw and unscrew rods like the other jigs. And with the sliding rod system you are not limited to just a few different sized cores. To use, simply slide the rods into place around the core you want to use and start making your monkey fist. Complete kit. Nothing else to buy. The SpeedyJig monkey fist makes comes as a complete kit. It includes everything you need to get started. You get the SpeedyJig monkey fist jig, two core balls, two hanks of Para cord and a stainless lacing needle. There is a even a link to a complete instruction video that will have you making your first monkey fist project within minutes of receiving your jig. No need to unscrew and rescrew rods into fixed location holes. Make perfect monkey fist projects fast and easy.
- EASILY CRAFT PERFECT MONKEY FISTS FROM SMALL TO EXTRA LARGE (CUE BALL!) - Make perfect monkey fist projects fast and easy. Complete kit includes adjustable jig, paracord, balls and a stainless lacing needle!
- EASY TO ADJUST NO TOOLS NEEDED - We've provided X shaped slots on both the angled steel surface and the flat bottom plate so that you can make your monkey's fists anyway you want. Rods are easy to position and fit ANY sized core ball from marble size to a massive pool cue ball
- DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE USA - All SpeedyJig products are designed and manufactured in our facility in Charleston SC. Made using 12 gauge powder coated steel. This means nothing will bend, break or warp like wood or plastic craft.. Sturdy rubber no slip feet keeps the jig from sliding on you work surface
- FREE PARACORD & BALLS - This is a complete kit that you can use right out of the box. We include 2 hanks of paracord, 2 each 1-inch balls and a stainless lacing needle. There is nothing else to buy (other jigs don't include these extras)
- 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand by the industry leading quality of our US manufactured SpeedyJig Monkey Fist Kit. We offer a lifetime warranty and 100 Money Back Guarantee on every SpeedyJig product we manufacture. Don't be fooled by imported knockoffs. Join thousands of satisfied customers...Click Add-to-Cart and Order yours Today!
SpeedyJig Plus Paracord Bracelet and Monkey Fist Jig and Kit Two Complete Full Size Jigs in One Easy to Use System Made in USA Make Both Paracord Bracelets and Monkey Fists
Now You Can Make Paracord Bracelets AND Monkey Fists on One Jig!
Introducing the SpeedyJig PLUS. Its our best combination of the popular SpeedyJig paracord bracelet loom and monkey fist jig into one easy to use design.
Made from heavy 12 gauge powder coated steel, right here in the USA. The SpeedyJig PLUS is designed and built to bring you a lifetime of pleasure crafting your own paracord bracelets and other paracord projects.
Easily adjusts to any size you want without tools. High quality hardware and a well thought out design.
Everything is included! -
- The SpeedyJig PLUS all metal loom
- Multiple Hanks of paracord for making bracelets and monkey fists
- 3/8" Buckles for Bracelets
- BONUS stainless steel lacing needle! (A must have for making Monkey Fists)
- Lightweight plastic balls (1" diameter)
- Everything you need to immediately start crafting paracord bracelets and monkey fists
Click add to cart and order your own SpeedyJig PLUS today.
- Two Paracord Jigs in One! Now you can craft amazing paracord bracelets and monkey fists on the same jig.
- The SpeedyJig PLUS paracord bracelet loom and monkey fist jig includes paracord and everything else you need to make both paracord bracelets and monkey fists. Nothing else to buy to get started.
- Made from Steel in the USA. We designed and manufacture the SpeedyJig PLUS in Charleston SC. Made from heavy duty 12 gauge powder coated steel with rubber feet to stay put while you are crafting.
- Full size jig. Make paracord bracelets from 4" to 13". Make monkey fists up to 2.5" in diameter. Perfect for the paracord crafting enthusiast.
- Lifetime Warranty. Made to last. Includes full color instructions and links to videos showing you how to make perfect paracord bracelets and monkey fists. Click add to cart and order yours now.
PSKOOK Monkey Fist Jig and Paracord Jig Bracelet Maker Paracord Tool Kit Adjustable Length Metal Weaving DIY Craft Maker Tool 4" to 13 Solid Steel Accessories(Orange)
PSKOOK Monkey Fist Jig and Paracord Bracelet Jig Kit
- Adjustable length Metal Weaving DIY Craft Maker Tool -
- All steel construction, wide base with four rubber feet which prevent tipping over.
- 4" to 13" Scale Display Axis, makes it easy to customize bracelet size.
- Unique Sliding Rod System, convenient to adjust by sliding them to any position you want.
- Functional design for making monkey fist jig and bracelet, keychain, lanyard, necklace other items with your imaginations.
- You can change any buckle style and size easily without any other tools.
- A Complete Kit, nothing else to buy for newbies
- 1 Jig Kit(4 " to 13")
- 2 Fire Paracord (4 mm diamiter)
- 2 Release Bracelet Buckles
- 2 Sticky Gel Pads
- 1 Hanging Buckles
- 4 Rods(17.5 cm,6.9") and Screws
You can refer to the relevant instructions and video for more details more funny and innovative products.
Welcome your reasonable suggestions and your supports will make us better.
- A Complete Kit, easy to get the start. Packaging including 1x Jig Kit(4" to 13"), 2x Fire Paracord (color by random), 2x Release Bracelet Buckles, 2x Sticky Gel Pads, 1x Hanging Buckles, 4 rods(about 17.5cm equals to 6.9") and screws. Weight: 540g.
- New Versatile Design: Make perfect Monkey Jig Kit and Bracelets, Lanyards, Keychains with paracord or other regular ropes
- 4" to over 13" Jig Kit with Sliding Rod System, simple to accommodate any size and convenient to adjust by sliding them with your fingers.
- Made from durable steel, the four rubber feet and two gel pads hold the jig steady while you are braiding
- You can search PSKOOK to watch related video and instructions, you will find more funny and innovative products from us, like 550 Survival Fire Paracord, Bow Drill Kit, Tactical cross necklace, etc.
The Multi-Monkey fist Jig for Monkey Fists from 5/8" up to 1 3/4"
The Multi-Monkey Jig is capable of making monkey fists from 5/8" up to 2 1/4" (cue ball size) in diameter all on a single jig. The Multi-Monkey Jig simplifies the monkey fist making process and will help produce a nice, even monkey fist. Please Note: Steel Ball, Golf Ball, Cue Ball and completed monkey fists shown in the photos above are for illustration purposes only and not included as part of this listing.
- Simplifies the monkey fist making process and will help produce a nice, even monkey fist
- Double sided with removable dowel posts
- Easily make paracord Monkey Fists from 5/8" - 2 1/4" all on one jig
- Precision laser etched to help you tie the perfect monkey fist based on the size of the core you start with
Maxi-Monkey Fist Paracord Tool Jig Makes Monkey Fists From 5/8" to 2 1/4"
The Maxi-Monkey Fist Jig is capable of making monkey fists from 5/8" up to 2 1/4" (cue ball size) in diameter. The Maxi-Monkey Fist Jig features a full metal construction platform. The base is aluminum and comes with (4) zinc plated steel rods for exceptional strength. The steel rods easily screw into the base. The Maxi-Monkey Fist Jig simplifies the monkey fist making process and will help produce a nice, even monkey fist. Please note that the cores and finished Monkey Fists shown in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not included.
- Capable of making monkey fists from 5/8" up to 2 1/4" (cue ball size) in diameter.
- Features a full metal construction platform.
- Base is aluminum and comes with (4) zinc plated steel rods for exceptional strength.
- The steel rods easily screw into the base.
- Please note that the cores and finished Monkey Fists shown in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not included.
2 in 1 Monkey Fist Jig and Paracord Jig Bracelet Maker Kit Adjustable Length Metal Weaving DIY Craft Paracord Maker Tool 4" to 13" with Free Parachute Cord and Buckles
DIY Now Easily:Our jigs are the easiest, quickest and most fun way to weave and make paracord bracelets, belts,lanyards, keychains and all sorts of essential crafts and tactical products. Package Includes 1x Jig Kit(4" to 13"), 2x Fire Paracord (color by random), 2x Release Bracelet Buckles, 2x Sticky Gel Pads, 1x Hanging Buckles, 4 rods(about 17.5cm equals to 6.9") and screws.everything you need to make paracord bracelet are right In the package.
More Solid and Steady Than Wooden Jigs:Our jig is made from Powder Coated Stainless Steel,the four rubber feet and two gel pads hold the jig steady while you are braiding .
EASY ADJUSTABLE DESIGN:Hold-tight steel screws allow you to adjust the length of the buckle tabs,from 4" to over 13" long,so you can easily make all sorts of paracord crafts,such as belts, bracelets, lanyards, keychains,jewelry, hunting, fishing and tactical gear,and you can change any buckle style and size easily without any tools.
A special reminder is that because we are new seller at Amazon, we set the price very cheaply so that more friends can know us and trust us.You'll find the paracord jig is worth.If you're dissatisfied with our products in any way, please contact with us,and we will completely refund or replace your products.
- DIY Now Easily:Our jigs are the easiest, quickest and most fun way to weave and make paracord bracelets, belts,lanyards, keychains and all sorts of essential crafts and tactical products. Package Includes 1x Jig Kit(4" to 13"), 2x Fire Paracord (color by random), 2x Release Bracelet Buckles, 2x Sticky Gel Pads, 1x Hanging Buckles, 4 rods(about 17.5cm equals to 6.9") and screws.everything you need to make paracord bracelet are right In the package.
- More Solid and Steady Than Wooden Jigs:Our jig is made from Powder Coated Stainless Steel with Rubber Feet, the 2 Sticky Gel Pads help to stay put when you use the Jig,stop your jig from sliding or wobbling,protect your work surface from getting scratched or damaged. Our jigs can be used for a lifetime and keep working like new.
- EASY ADJUSTABLE DESIGN:Hold-tight steel screws allow you to adjust the length of the buckle tabs,from 4" to over 13" long,so you can easily make all sorts of paracord crafts,such as belts, bracelets, lanyards, keychains,jewelry, hunting, fishing and tactical gear,and you can change any buckle style and size easily without any tools.
- The sturdy steel connector tabs seamlessly integrate with all types of buckles, clasps, carabiners or almost any other fastener or keyring device you can think of. These are designed specifically to hold small bracelet buckles and anything larger. This means that you aren't limited to just one or two specific types of clasp or buckles like some of the other similar products on the market. We believe in making versatile products suitable for all types of crafts and hobbies.
- A special reminder is that because we are new seller at Amazon, we set the price very cheaply so that more friends can know us and trust us.You'll find the paracord jig is worth.If you're dissatisfied with our products in any way, please contact with us,and we will completely refund or replace your products.
Paracord Planet 550 lb Type III Paracord Combo Crafting Kit with a 10 Pocket Pro Jig (Your Choice of including a Monkey Fist Jig)
These combo kits are perfect for just getting started on new paracord projects. Or perfect for the indecisive who wants a variety of paracord color and paracord buckles. They come with a 10 Pocket Pro Jig that allows for very easy braiding. Just hook one end of your bracelet to the adjustable end and the other to the steady end and start crafting. It really is that simple! If you decide to add in a monkey fist jig, you will receive an item that will make all the difference when trying to craft a monkey fist.
The Kits that are offered include:
Five 10 hanks and 5 Buckles: Zombie
Ten 10 hanks and 10 Buckles: Camo Man, Coastal, Tie Dye, Noble, Primary, Pop, Elements, Purple, Tactical, and Witch
Twenty 10 hanks and 20 Buckles: Big Neon, Scouting, Green Giant, and Big Red
These kits are determined by our color experts so you can get an awesome variety. **If colors within this kit are out of stock, they will be substituted with an equally awesome and complimenting color of 550 cord.**
- The Ultimate Crafting Kit with Paracord and a Pocket Pro Jig and optional Monkey Fist
- Great for making bracelets, lanyards, pet collars, leashes and more!
- Removable 7-Strand inner core 550 Parachute Cord
- Doesn't rot or fade, dries quickly and resists abrasion
- Made in the USA!
SafetyCare Stainless Steel ParaCord & Leather Stitching Fid Needles, 3 in / 3 mm; 1 pack
Our SafetyCare Stainless Steel ParaCord lacing Fids are designed with a smooth blunt tip to prevents snagging and deep End threads ensure a great connection. ParaCord and Laces of all kinds attach to the End threads to make stitching projects much easier. Our Stainless Steel FID lacing needles come in many sizes for all your project needs.
To attach Fids needles to ParaCord, first heat the end of your ParaCord with a lighter to melt it, and then carefully twist the end of the ParaCord to a point before it hardens. This will help you to attach the ParaCord easily by screw the smaller ParaCord end into the fid thread.
To attach Fids needles to strings, cut the strings on an angle so their ends come to a point then screw the point lace into the fid thread.
- WORKS FOR PARACORD - 550 ParaCord, 275 ParaCord, Mini-Cord, 325 ParaCord, 425 ParaCord, Shock Cord 1/8, 650 ParaCord
- BLUNT END prevents snagging
- DURABLE Stainless Steel Will Not Rust or Break Down
- 3 INCHES LONG for Comfortable and Fluid Strokes
- PERFECT for Laces, Strings & ParaCord
PARACORD PLANET Paracord Bracelet Pro Jigs (10 to 60 sizes) & Monkey Fists Jigs Tools for Paracord Projects
Not every wrist is the same size and not every monkey fist uses the same size ball. Using jigs helps you complete your projects with a quality finish by holding them in place making those projects much easier to do with less hassle. No more guess work as the etched measurements help you determine appropriate lengths or sizes when working on your projects. Paracord bracelet jigs come with common size buckles that you can use to keep your bracelet project in place making weaving fun and easy. Use uncommon buckles? Simple unscrew the existing buckles on the jig & replace with an extra set of your own. Monkey fist jigs are now even easier to do as the jig will hold your project in place as you make your laces around the ball of your choosing. Monkey fists are adjustable allowing you to choose different size balls and keep them in place. We offer different size Paracord bracelet jigs, monkey fists jibs, and a combo that includes both. Find the one that will works for you and get started for your next Paracord crafting adventure.
10", 18", 24", 30", & 60" Bracelet Jig - Includes 3/8" & 1/2" side-release buckles
14" Bracelet Jig - Includes 3/8", 1/2", & 5/8" side-release buckles
All Bracelet Jigs include horizontal loop rail except the 10" Bracelet Jig
Monkey Fist Jigs can make 5/8" to 1-3/4" (Golf Ball Size) in diameter monkey fists
Some assembly may be required for the monkey fists jig. All you will need is a Phillips screwdriver for assembly.
- Choose from 10", 14", 18", 24", 30", & 60" Paracord Bracelet Pro Jigs
- Choose from standard Monkey Fist Jig, Jig w/ platform, & Jig w/ platform rotating head design
- Paracord Bracelet Pro Jigs include vertical dowel posts to support a variety of projects
- Jigs help hold your projects in place for easy & quality finishes
- Etched measurements to help provide accurate dimensions
Metal Aluminum Uni-Monkey Fist Jig Choose from Black, Silver, and Blue Monkey Fists Size 5/8 to 4 Makes Paracord Monkey Fists Easy (Blue)
West Coast Paracord's Uni-Monkey Fist Jig is perfect for creating any size paracord monkey fist! Our aluminum-plated 1/8" base is sturdy for any project, and the four steel rods are zinc-plated for maximum strength. The jig arrives with laser-etched lengths in centimeters and inches, and are adjustable so you can make a monkey fist ranging in size from 5/8" to 4" in diameter. The Uni-Monkey Fist Jig comes in blue, black, or silver, and is a perfect addition to your paracord toolbox!
Monkey Fists are great for the following uses:
- Weight/Anchor at the end of a line
- Anchor in rock climbing
- Pet Toy- Zipper Pull
- And More!
- Uni-Monkey Fist Jig can create monkey fists ranging in size from 5/8" to 4" in diameter
- Aluminum 1/8" base is sturdy for your project
- Four steel rods are zinc-plated for maximum strength
- Laser-etched lengths in centimeters and inches
- Available in black, silver, and blue finishes!
- No sweat socks
- Bernard pierce gold refractor
- Black country communion live over europe
- 22 awg pair
- Towel sets blue