StarTech.com 2 Port Triple Monitor DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub - Multi Monitor KVM - Dual Port KVM Switch
The SV231TDVIUA 2-Port Triple Monitor DVI USB KVM Switch allows 2 PCs (each with 3 DVI video outputs) to share monitors, 1 microphone and set of speakers, 1 keyboard and 1 mouse, as well as an additional USB 2.0 peripheral such as an external hard drive, thumb drive, printer, or webcam. The Triple DVI KVM switch enables you to switch back and forth between 2 multi DVI PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional-level video quality on all monitors at resolutions up to 1920x1200. The triple monitor DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port which allows USB 2.0 peripherals to be shared between attached systems, eliminating duplicate peripheral costs and offering the convenience of sharing stored data between PCs. The SV231TDVIUA 2-Port Triple Head DVI KVM Switch is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support. PLEASE NOTE: While the DVI connector on this KVM is DVI-I, the KVM only supports single-link DVI-D (digital only) video sources. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to console connections.
- Switch between two triple head computers
- while sharing three DVI displays
- speakers & mic
- USB Keyboard/Mouse
- and USB 2.0 peripherals
- By enabling control of two triple display computer systems using a single set of peripherals, the switch helps saves cost and work space
- With support for high definition resolutions (1920x1200) on each of the 3 connected monitors, the triple head KVM switch offers maximum screen real estate for optimized productivity
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub and mic/audio switching enables you to have full multimedia control of two computers, while sharing USB peripherals
- Switch 3 monitors and peripherals between 2 PCs
- Supports high definition DVI resolutions on 3 monitors each up to 1920x1200
- Switch USB and Audio devices independently
- Supports front panel push button and hot-key functions for computer selection
- OS independent; No software or drivers required
StarTech.com USB 3.0 Docking Station - Dual Monitor DVI Port Replicator with 5 x USB 3.0 (USB3SDOCKDD)
This dual-monitor USB 3.0 docking station turns your laptop into a dual-monitor workstation with flexible setup options.
The dual-DVI docking station adds dual-monitor support to your workstation, with resolution support up to 2048x1152. With more screen space, you can simultaneously access multiple applications and reference material on one display while composing on the other. To ensure the USB 3.0 dock supports a variety of displays, two display adapters (DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI) are included.
Powerful Connections and Fast Device Charging
Transform your laptop into a workstation that supports all of your peripherals. This docking station features five USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports. The two front-facing USB ports are USB fast-charge ports (USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2). These accessible ports charge your mobile devices faster than standard USB ports, with or without your laptop connected to the dock. The dock also has a GbE port, headset jack and separate 3.5 mm audio and mic ports, so youll have all the connections you need.
Save Desktop Space
You can free up valuable desk space by positioning the dock vertically on your work surface using the included (optional) stand.
The USB3SDOCKDD is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- CONNECT TO DUAL MONITORS: This dual-monitor USB 3.0 docking station lets you connect your Mac or Windows laptop to two monitors
- DVI TO VGA & DVI TO HDMI ADAPTERS INCLUDED: To ensure the USB 3.0 dock supports your existing displays, DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI adapters included
- TWO USB BATTERY CHARGING SPECIFICATION 1.2 PORTS: The universal USB 3.0 port replicator features two front-facing USB fast-charge ports for charging your mobile devices faster
- CREATE A POWERFUL WORKSTATION: The dual DVI docking station has 5x USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports and a GbE port, transforming your laptop into a dual-video workstation
- FREE UP DESK SPACE: Position the dock vertically on your work surface using the included stand
StarTech.com SV431HDU3A2 4-Port HDMI KVM Switch, Built-In USB 3.0 Hub for Peripheral Devices, 1080p
This 4-Port USB 3.0 HDMI KVM switch lets you control four HDMI computers with a single monitor, keyboard and mouse. The KVM also features 3.5 mm audio and a built-in 3-port USB 3.0 hub. Convenient and cost-effective USB 3.0 peripheral sharing This KVM switch offers a built-in 3-port USB 3.0 hub that's separate from your HID keyboard and mouse, so you can share USB peripheral devices between each connected computer and avoid the expense of separate equipment. The USB 3.0 hub automatically switches your connected USB devices to the selected computer, saving you the hassle of disconnecting and reconnecting peripherals. With support for USB 3.0, you can achieve data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, to ensure flawless performance for your USB peripherals - great for quickly transferring data to external USB 3.0 drives. HD picture quality Offering support for high-definition 1080p resolutions, this 4-port HDMI KVM switch has the ability to drive HDMI displays with crystal clarity, making it ideal for graphical applications that require 1920 x 1080 video resolutions. Complete multimedia control The KVM switch features auxiliary 3.5 mm audio ports that enable you to share independent analog audio, from each of your connected computers, with your desktop speaker set. Independent audio, along with 1080p HDMI video, gives you full multimedia control between different computers, making this KVM perfect for creative professional applications such as video and sound design or editing. The SV431HDU3A2 is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support. Rackmount your KVM switch If youd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- Control four HDMI computers using a single console with built-in USB 3.0 hub for sharing additional peripheral devices
- Works with HDMI enabled computers with USB 3.0 and HDMI displays
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- 3.5mm audio support / USB KVM Switch / HDMI KVM / Built-in USB 3.0 hub for Peripheral devices / 4-Port KVM Switch / KVM USB 3.0
- Control four HDMI USB computers with a single set of console peripherals (Keyboard Mouse and Monitor)
- Integrated USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) hub
StarTech.com 2 Port DisplayPort KVM Switch with Audio, Remote Control Switch - USB Powered KVM - Dual Port DP USB KVM Switch (SV211DPUA)
This 2 port DisplayPort KVM switch with audio and remote control switching lets you control two DisplayPort, USB equipped PCs with a single monitor, keyboard, mouse and audio peripheral set.
To help organize your desk without sacrificing work space, this compact DisplayPort USB KVM features integrated cables that can be connected directly to your system, while leaving a minimal footprint. This DP KVM switch is also designed with a remote push-button on a 5ft (1.5m) integrated cable that can be placed in an easily accessible location, as well as keyboard hot-keys, and PC or Mac compatible software for switching between systems.
To eliminate the need for a bulky external power adapter and wall outlet, the DP KVM switch is USB-powered.
Increase Your Productivity
This DisplayPort USB KVM switch offers dual system control for single user workstations which helps increase your productivity in the office or at home. This KVM switch is also the perfect solution for sharing computers and attached peripherals.
High Resolution Support
This KVM with DisplayPort video capability offers support for resolutions up to 2560x1600 for the ability to drive a large DisplayPort display for applications that require high graphical output.
This dual port KVM switch with audio and remote switching is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Enclosure Type: desktop. Subtype: KVM
- Ports: 2 x KVM / Audio. Save desk space with a compact design
- Avoid cabling hassles with integrated KVM and remote switch cables
- Switch between systems easily using the included remote switch
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600. Switch PCs via push-button, hot-keys or switching software
- Space-saving design, minimal footprint. Integrated KVM cables and remote switch. Switching software supports PC and Mac platforms
StarTech.com 4 Port USB VGA KVM Switch with DDM Fast Switching Technology and Cables - VGA USB KVM Switch - DDM KVM Switch
Control 4 VGA, USB-equipped PCs with a single peripheral set, with USB Dynamic Device Mapping to avoid switching lag-time
The SV431USBDDM 4-Port USB VGA KVM Switch lets you control 4 VGA, USB-equipped PCs using a single peripheral set at high-definition VGA resolutions up to 1920x1440.
Instant setup and operation with included KVM cables
The included KVM cables provide a ready-out-of-the-box solution.
Switch between devices with minimal lag through fast-switching DDM technology
For the next level in KVM performance, this VGA KVM switch integrates multi-core dedicated processing per channel and innovative, USB DDM technology that enables you to quickly switch between connected computers with next-to-zero delay. DDM maintains a constant communication channel between your USB peripherals and connected systems, avoiding the time necessary for your systems to re-recognize the devices when switching.
Near universal compatibility with all USB input devices through USB DDM Ports
USB Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM) works to significantly reduce switching lag-time and improve overall compatibility with your connected display and input devices, saving you time and money.
All-time Full DDC communication for proper display detection
This KVM offers All-time Display Data Channel (Full DDC) technology to maintain proper display detection among connected systems, a simple one-touch button for hot-key selection and an integrated 2-port USB hub allowing you to share additional peripherals.
Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1440
Ideal for financial/banking industries, graphic designers, multimedia applications and industries using CAD/CAM applications where display clarity is of the utmost importance.
What's in the Box
- 1 - KVM Switch
- 4 - 6ft VGA USB KVM Cables
- 1 - Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- 1 - Instruction Manual
- Control 4 VGA USB-equipped PCs with a single peripheral set with USB Dynamic Device Mapping to avoid switching lag-time
- 4 Port USB VGA KVM Switch with DDM Fast Switching Technology
- VGA USB KVM Switch
- DDM KVM Switch
- Cables Included
- Switch between devices with minimal lag through fast-switching DDM technology
- Instant setup and operation with included KVM cables
- Near universal compatibility with all USB input devices through USB DDM Ports
- USB DDM technology and Dual-Core design for lag-free switching
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1440
- All-time Full DDC communication for proper display detection
- Includes four 5ft KVM Cables (USB/VGA)
- Integrated 2 port USB 2.0 hub
8 Port 1U Rackmount USB KVM Switch Kit with OSD and Cables - Rack mount KVM - VGA KVM Switch - 8 Port KVM Switch
A Complete Eight-Port USB KVM Kit, Including All Necessary Cables And Accessories
The SV831DUSBUK eight-port Rack Mount USB KVM Switch Kit offers a well-appointed KVM switch that includes all of the cables and accessories required to connect to eight servers or PCs right out of the box, making setup convenient and simple.
The USB KVM delivers a dependable computer management tool that allows you to control up to eight USB-connected computers from a single keyboard, mouse and display, providing maximum control through hotkey command-based switching or front panel push-buttons, with the added configurability and convenience of an on-screen display. A suitable addition to server room operations, the eight-port switch can be rackmounted into 1U of cabinet space and can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches to enable control of up to 64 computers from this single switch.
Product Features & Applications
- Useful in Software QA labs where testing is being done across multiple platforms
- Great for PC test/burn-in computer control, avoiding the cost of buying additional peripherals
- Central control for multiple systems in a Datacenter
- Effectively manage your server farm from a single console with cascaded units
- Manufacturing line computer control and management
- Package includes eight 6ft USB VGA KVM cables
- USB Keyboard and Mouse combo/wireless setups supported on one USB connection
- Rugged, all metal 1U rackmount chassis for use in harsh environments and server cabinets
- OSD security option allows selected KVM ports to be password-protected from unauthorized use
- Auto-scan function automatically switches between connected PCs sequentially
- Cascade configuration expands system capability
- Hotkey functions allow easy computer access
- Identifies and selects computers by the names assigned
- Plug-and-play system configuration
- A complete 8-port USB KVM kit, including all necessary cables and accessories
- Works with VGA enabled computers
- Supports high definition 1080p with resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60 Hz
- USB KVM switch / 8 port KVM switch / VGA KVM switch / Rack mount KVM
- For simple setup the USB and VGA KVM cables to connect all 8 ports to servers and PCs are included in the box
StarTech.com 4 Port Rack Mountable USB KVM Switch With Audio and USB Hub
This Rack Mountable USB KVM Switch supports high resolution video applications (up to 1920x1440 pixels supported) and audio switching between connected computers, and provides an integrated USB 2.0 hub that lets the selected computer have access shared high speed USB peripherals. Providing control of up to four computers from a single USB keyboard and mouse peripheral set, the switch features a sturdy all metal chassis and can be rackmounted in a server rack/cabinet using an optional Rackmount Bracket kit (SV431RACK) - minimizing clutter and saving space. This product is TAA compliant and is backed by a Startech.com 3 year warranty with lifetine technical support.
- High-resolution: up to 1920x1440 pixels supported
- Optional rack-mountable bracket (SV431RACK)
- Powerful features that increase usability
- Full control of both audio and video
StarTech.com 2 Port Black USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio and Cables
The SV211KUSB 2 Port USB KVM Switch Kit with Audio and Cables lets you control two USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and offers both hotkey and top panel push-button operation for simple switching between connected computers. Designed to integrate seamlessly into any environment, the USB KVM switch offers a small footprint design (roughly the size of a deck of playing cards) and draws power from the connected computers, so it doesn't require an external power supply. A suitable solution for virtually any application, the USB KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 as well as audio switching. The USB KVM switch includes two 4ft 2-in-1 VGA and USB Host Cables, providing everything needed for quick installation to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution. Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station, the KVM switch is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Console Interface(s) 1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female2 - USB A (4 pin) Female
- Host Connectors2 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Female2 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female
- Included in Package 1 - 2 Port KVM Switch2 - 4ft. Audio Cable (3.5mm speaker/mic) 2 - 4ft. VGA USB KVM Cable1 - Driver CD1 - Instruction Manua
- 4 x 4ft 2-in-1 VGA and USB Host Cables4 x 4ft 2-in-1 Audio and Mic Cables
StarTech.com DisplayPort KVM Switch - 4 Port - 4K 60Hz - DisplayPort 1.2 KVM - Computer Switch Box - DisplayPort Switch - USB KVM Switch
4K60 Picture and Full Audio Support
The DisplayPort KVM switch supports resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz and can drive one large DP display with ease for maximum viewing space while ensuring full audio compatibility with support for 7.1 HD digital audio (with supporting displays and sources) and separate 3.5 mm stereo audio.
Integrated USB Hub
The integrated USB 2.0 hub shares two additional peripherals (in addition to keyboard and mouse) among attached computers as if they were directly connected, which eliminates the cost of duplicate devices such as printers and scanners.
PC and MAC Compatible
While supporting PC computers, this DP KVM switch is also compatible with MAC computers using a Mini-DisplayPort adapter, including laptops, convertible notebooks, and tablets.
Simple to Operate
The front-panel pushbuttons make it easy to switch between systems and activate the auto scan. The hotkey functionality makes accessing each system quick while a buzzer sound confirms the switch.
StarTech.com offer a wide selection of high-quality KVM Switches and KVM-related products to help you access your systems more efficiently without the expense and clutter of extra keyboards, mice and monitors. This USB KVM switch is backed by a 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 4 COMPUTERS 1 WORKSTATION: This TAA compliant 4 Port DisplayPort KVM Switch controls up to 4 connected computers with one single set of workstation peripherals. The front panel pushbuttons make it easy to switch between systems and activate the auto scan. The hotkey functionality makes accessing each system quick while a buzzer sound confirms the switch
- 4K60 PICTURE & FULL AUDIO SUPPORT: DisplayPort KVM switch supports resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz and can drive one large DP display for maximum viewing space while ensuring support for both 7.1 HD digital audio (with supporting displays and sources) and separate 3.5 mm stereo audio
- INTEGRATED USB HUB: The integrated USB 2.0 hub shares two additional peripherals (in addition to keyboard and mouse) among attached computers as if they were directly connected which eliminates the cost of duplicate devices such as printers and scanners
- PC & MAC COMPATIBLE: While supporting PC computers this DP KVM switch is also compatible with Mac computers using a Mini DisplayPort adapter including laptops and tablets
- RELIABLE PRODUCT SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a 3-year warranty on this 4 port KVM switch with North American based Technical Support before and after purchase
StarTech.com USB Crash Cart Adapter - File Transfer & Video - Portable Server Room Laptop to KVM Console Crash Cart (NOTECONS02)
Troubleshoot More Efficiently
The flexible software interface of the USB KVM crash cart makes it easy to transfer files from your datacenter laptop to the server, capture videos for records or instructional purposes, take screenshots. You can scale the display window to full screen mode or smaller without having to scroll, which helps you troubleshoot faster.
Powered from the server-side USB connection, the portable crash cart KVM doesn't require an AC outlet, so you can connect to any PC or device that has a VGA and USB port without having to find an available power outlet.
Take It Anywhere
This pocket-sized adapter features a rugged design that fits easily inside your laptop bag and requires no additional accessories to connect. The laptop crash cart adapter is a compact and convenient alternative to the large traditional server room crash carts.
StarTech.com offers a wide selection of high-quality KVM-related products to help you access your systems more efficiently without the expense and clutter of extra keyboards, mice, and monitors. This USB KVM crash cart adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- NO BULKY CRASH CARTS: USB crash cart adapter connects your laptop to a headless system, turning your laptop into a portable crash cart for rack servers, PCs, ATMs, kiosks, etc
- INSTANT SYSTEM ACCESS: Connect the laptop crash cart adapter to your computer using the included USB cable, then connect the integrated USB and VGA cables to your server for instant BIOS-level control, with no server-side software required
- EFFICIENT TROUBLESHOOTING: The flexible software built into the interface lets you transfer files from your laptop to the server, capture videos at 1920 x1200 60Hz and take screenshots for faster troubleshooting
- SELF-POWERED RELIABILITY: Powered from the server-side USB connection, the KVM adapter doesn't require an AC outlet, so you can connect to any PC or device that has a VGA and USB port
- FITS IN YOUR LAPTOP BAG: This pocket-sized computer crash cart adapter features a rugged design that easily fits inside your laptop bag and requires no additional accessories to connect, eliminating the need to lug around a traditional crash cart when troubleshooting and servicing your systems
- Microsoft xbox 360 4gb
- Zebra print pictures
- Magic chef ice makers
- Johnson brothers christmas
- Electrifly gee bee r1