Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal
Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the envelope and innovate. The new DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.xpanded Delay Time
Up to 6.4 seconds of delay time is available with the DD-7, a marked increase from its predecessor. In addition, Hold mode allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded for creating 'sound on sound ' performances.New Delay Modes
The DD-7 is equipped with two innovative new delay modes. Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavored sounds. Analog Delay offers a modeled simulation of the classic BOSS DM-2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.External Control
For hands-free control of the DD-7, an external footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately) can be used. Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while delay time, feedback, and effect level can be changed on the fly via Expression pedal.Stereo Output
Create amazing effects with the DD-7's stereo output, such as spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths - handy for recording and live-performance control.
- Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball 6186 Tap Tempo Effects Pedal
The Ernie Ball Tap Tempo is a miniature foot switchable pedal, which allows the player to adjust time based effects with the tap of their foot. Used as an auxiliary unit to the Expression Series Ambient Delay, or other time based effects with tap tempo input. Does not require power.
- Normally open momentary footswitch
- One " output jack
- No power required
- Work with Ernie Ball Expression series Ambient Delay
- Can be used with a variety of pedal types
Donner Multi Guitar Effect Pedal Tap Delay 3 Delay Modes Analogue, Digital, Reverse
TAP DELAY is a compact twin pedal which combines 3 carefully selected delay effects in one. Analogue:Producing a warm, natural vintage analog delay sound. Digital:Producing pure, clean digital delay sound.Reverse:Producing a delay effect with reversed feedback.Additional Tap Tempo control is very convenient for playing with bands. It is characterized by its portable size, user friendly form factor and stunning tone.
1.Bypass: Buffered bypass
2.Input: 1/4Monaural Jack.
3.Output: 1/4Monaural Jack.
4.Power Supply: DC 9V (Negative in the center, NOT included ).
5.Working Current: 100mA.
7.Material: Aluminum alloy
8.Weight: 400g(With box)
1.Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
2.Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Tap Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x User's Manual
- 1.Convenient compact size.
- 2.LED indicator shows the working state.
- 3.Twin pedal combining three carefully selected delay effects in one: Analogue,Digital,Reverse.
- 4.TAP footswitch for instant delay time control.
- 5.Suitable for any music style.
JOYO D-SEED BUNDLE Acoustic Guitar Nut (
D-SEED is a very flexible delay pedal, with build-in TAP Tempo function, which can be independently operated at any moment to change delay time without too many mode switching. Moreover, D-SEED has dual channels (presets); each can separately save its own chosen delay time, as well as other relevant parameters, so you have different delay effects to polish your music when necessary. The maximum delay time of D-SEED is 6 seconds (under TAP TEMPO mode), and it meets requirement of most players.
- Maximum Current Consumption: [email protected]
- Delay Effect Modes: 4 type
- Maximum Delay Time: 5.94 seconds
TC Electronic Flashback X4 Guitar Delay Effects Pedal
Flashback Delay. The sounds, the vibe, Tone Prints, the entire package - it was a smash hit that rocked the world. But at TC, we're more about moving things forward and listening to the feedback from the guitar community. And so, when wishes for things like presets and tap-tempo started rolling in, we listened. And boy, did we knock it out of the park.
- 16 delay types
- Three presets
- Tap Tempo
- Tone Print Enabled
- 40 Seconds of Looping
MXR EQ Effects Pedal M199
The MXR Tap Tempo switch features adjustable tip/ring configuration so you can control the delay time of a wide variety of delay pedal types. This pint-sized footswitch is ruggedly built for a lifetime on the road.
- Perfect for pairing with the EP103 Echoplex Delay
- Adjustable tip/ring configuration
- Ruggedly built, road-ready construction
- Can be used with a variety of pedal types
ammoon POCKECHO Guitar Delay & Looper Effects Pedal with 8 Delay Effects, 300s Loop Time Tap Tempo Function True Bypass
why you should buy ammoom Guitar Effect Pedal:
1)The ammoon POCKECAHO combines multi delay effects and looper into one small pedal.
2)You can use the delay and looper independently or simultaneously to get various tones.
3)The tap tempo function and optional bypass trails make you have yourself a hugely
versatile pedal that should be in the toolbox of every musician.
Delay & looper pedal with 8 delay effects(Analog/Tape Echo/Tube Echo/Reverse/Low Bit/Galaxy/Mod), and max. loop time is 300s.
Looper can be used simultaneously with a delay effect, or in LOOPER mode as a stand-alone looper with some special playback effects.
Supports delay repeat volume, delay time and delay repetition adjustment, and you can also adjust the playback volume,
playback brightness and add tape type modulation to the playback signal in looper mode.
With bypass trail, pressing the footswitch to toggle trail on/off; supports TAP TEMPO function,
pressing and holding the footswitch for 2s to enter/ exit tempo control.
Full metal shell, sturdy and durable; standard 1/4" mono input/ output jack; DC 9V 150mA power supply.
Input: 1/4" mono jack(impedance: 2.2Meg )
Output: 1/4" mono jack(impedance: 560)
Power Requirement: DC 9V (center negative)
Item Size: 6.5 * 11.5 * 3.5cm / 2.6 * 4.5 * 1.4in
Item Weight: 270g / 9.5oz
Package Size: 12 * 9 * 6.5cm / 4.7 * 3.5 * 2.6in
Package Weight: 335g / 11.8oz
Power adapter is not included.
Please use the power adapter whose polarity is positive pole outside and negative pole inside. Otherwise, the product may not work properly.
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * Users' Manual(English)
- 8 DELAY EFFECTS: Delay & looper pedal with 8 delay effects(Analog/Tape Echo/Tube Echo/Reverse/Low Bit/Galaxy/Mod), and max. loop time is 300s
- SPECIAL EFFECTS: Looper can be used simultaneously with a delay effect, or in LOOPER mode as a stand-alone looper with some special playback effects
- TAP TEMPO FUNCTION: With bypass trail, pressing the footswitch to toggle trail on/off; supports TAP TEMPO function, pressing and holding the footswitch for 2s to enter/ exit tempo control
- DELAY REPEAT VOLUME: Delay time and delay repetition adjustment, and you can also adjust the playback volume, playback brightness and add tape type modulation to the playback signal in looper mode
- HIGH QULITY: Full metal shell, sturdy and durable; standard 1/4" mono inp
CNZ Audio Time Warp - Multi-Delay Guitar Effects Pedal, Dual Input & Output
Look & FeelAs with any CNZ Audio pedal, the Time Warp Multi-Delay Pedal is made of a solid metal and all five knobs and stomp switches are weighted for easy use and labeled very clearly. There are left and right 1/4 inch inputs and outputs and a USB option as well. The casing sports a very cool space traveling blue and silver paint job. While it has a solid build, its mini size allows it to be lightweight, easy to travel with, and leaves plenty of room on your pedalboard. The bottom of the pedal has a thick rubber pad to keep it still on any surface.
Amazing ToneWith this delay pedal and its diversity, you can create amazing tones and Delay effects without having to sacrifice any of your great guitar sounds.
For Advanced Players & Beginners AlikeBecause of this pedal's clear labels and weighted simple switches, this is a great option for any beginner player. Create great sounds right off the bat with any of the options. The pedal is also great for any advanced player because of the dynamic options with stereo in and out options. You will find your delay effect with this pedal! Inspire Your Music!
Standard 9VDC (- center, outside) power supply required, but sold separately*
See http://www.cnzaudio.com/time-warp-multi-delay-guitar-effects-pedal/ for the Time Warp Manual!
- The Time Warp Multi-Delay Guitar Effects Pedal allows you to choose from 11 different types of delay with Two Channel Stereo capability. Each one is its own distinct type and tone which gives great dynamics for different sound effects. Choosing from these options will help you to match whatever type of sound you desire.
- The Time knob can adjust the rate of the delay. Turning it clockwise will increase the speed of the delay time and turning it counterclockwise will reduce the delay time. The FB knob adjusts the amount of time that the delay lasts. Turning it counterclockwise will take you all the way down to one repeat while turning it clockwise will give you a seemingly endless amount of repeats.
- The Mix knob adjusts the overall mix of the delay sound. Much like a gain knob, you can use this knob to adjust the repeating volume of the delay at the same volume as the original sound, louder that the original sound, or next to no sound at all. Finding the right balance with this knob is easy and can bring very many different types of sounds.
- The FX knob adjusts the amount of effect that the type of delay you're using has on the entire delay mix. Increasing the FX knob will make the type of delay being used much more intense and noticeable while decreasing will reduce it to almost no effects at all.
- Using the left stomp switch, you can either bypass or hold your delay sounds. With the right switch you can tap in your delay for on the go tempo changes.
Guitar Effect Pedal, ammoon POCKMON Multi-Effects Pedal Strip with Tuner Delay Distortion Overdrive FX Loop Tap Tempo
Control knobs for corresponding modules:
Press and release this TAP foot switch several times to create a Tap Tempo. Tap tempo can control the DELAY time.
Press and hold the TAP foot switch to mute your output and activate the accurate built-in tuner. Press the TAP foot switch once to exit the tuner and un-mute your output.
LEVEL-- adjusts the volume of the DELAY repeats;
TIME-- adjusts the DELAY time;
F.B-- adjusts the number of repeats;
Toggle Switch -- select the DELAY type.
VOL-- adjusts the output level;
GAIN-- adjusts the amount of distortion;
TONE-- adjusts the EQ;
HP/LP-- selects between High Power and Low Power
VOL-- adjusts the output level;
GAIN-- adjusts the amount of overdrive saturation;
TONE-- adjusts the EQ;
HOT/Warm-- affects the headroom dynamic, saturation and compression.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Input: 1/4Monaural Jack (impedance 2M ohms)
Output: 1/4Monaural Jack (impedance 100 ohms)
Sampling Rate: 44.1K
Sampling Accuracy: 24bit
Power Supply: DC 9V 300mA power adapter(positive outside and negative inside)(not included)
Item Size: 23 * 7.2 * 3.5cm / 9.1 * 2.8 * 1.4in
Item Weight: 460g / 16.2oz
Package Size: 26 * 9 * 5.5cm / 10.2 * 3.5 * 2.2in
Package Weight: 560g / 1.2lb
1 * Multi-effects Pedal
1 * User's Manual(English)
- Multi-effects pedal integrated with tuner, delay, distortion, overdrive modules and tap tempo function, all in one solution for the professional guitarist on the go.
- A built-in parallel effects loop that sits between the DIST module and the DELAY module makes it easy to expanding your favorite stompboxes flexibility or connect to amplifiers using the 4 cable method, easy integration with all different kinds of equipment.
- The PHONES output with built-in cab sim for home practice or DI connection with PA and recording equipment.Has a fully integrated accurate guitar tuner with LED display to ensure your instrument is always in tune. Press and release the TAP foot switch you can create a Tap Tempo.
- The digital DELAY module has 3 different kinds of delay: TAPE(resembles the classic tape units of the 70's), ECHO(resembles the magnetic drum delays of the 60's), ANALOG(resembles a classic BB style delay stompbox).
- The DIST module has clarity and bite, instant attack and a wide gain range. Perfect for classic rock/ metal or high gain solos. The DRIVE module has a wide gain range, pronounced mid hump, dynamic compressing and a natural feel.
TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay Guitar Pedal
With 6 different stereo delay types and the option to store up to 9 customizable presets, the Nova Delay serves all requirements of modern guitar players who want to create unique sounds. Nova Delay offers uncompromised studio quality digital effects in a compact floor-based design.
- Features 6 different delay types: Delay line, Dynamic, Reverse, Ping-pong, Pan, Slap-back
- Manual and preset switchable settings
- 9 user programmable presets
- Audio Tapping - audio-generated tap tempo
- Up to 2290 ms delay time
- Htp welders tig
- Red a9 envelopes
- Mot wind power generator
- Wooden soccer ball
- I love you to the moon and back pillow case sets