Sony SF-G32/T1 High Performance 32GB SDHC UHS-II Class 10 U3 Memory Card with Blazing Fast Read Speed up to 300MB/s
Sony is pleased to introduce the world's fastest series of UHS-II SD cards, raising the performance bar available to professional photographers and videographers. This new SF-G series of UHS-II cards is Sony's new top of the line SD cards, with a blazing fast read speed of up to 300MB/s and an industry leading writing speed of up to 299MB/s. Used with mid-to-high end digital cameras, video camcorders and other devices that support UHS-II SD cards, the new SF-G series of UHS-II high performance SD cards, available in capacities up to 128GB, are rated for 4K video shooting, maximizing workflow efficiency whether transferring data or burst shooting and continuous shooting.
- In UHS-II devices, up to 300MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed
- UHS-II Reader (MRW-S1) is needed to realize transfer speed
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB capacity models for all your image and video needs
- For use with digital cameras and other devices utilizing SD memory cards
- Fast writing minimizes lag time for fast motion photos and videos, burst mode shooting. The RX10 is not UHS-II compatible
- Especially good for 4K continuous shooting and burst shooting
- Speed/Class: UHS-II, Class 10, U3
- Also for use in UHS-I cameras, with up to 95MB/s read and 90MB/s write speed
- Downloadable File Rescue Software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted
- High speed SD UHS-II memory cards are water proof and designed to perform under a wide range of operating temperatures
Sony 64GB High Performance Class 10 UHS-1/U3 SDXC up to 95MB/s Memory Card (SF64UZ/TQN)
High speed SDXC UHS-I memory card is designed for the photographer/videographer who requires 4 K video shooting, high speed burst shooting, and fast transfer speed. File recovery downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. Speed Class: Class 10 (SD Speed Class); Transfer Speed Read: Up to 95 MB/s
- Up to 95 MBs transfer speed and up to 90 MBs write speed
- File Rescue downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted
- UHS-I Memory cards have been tested to achieve high levels of reliability and data integrity
- UHS-I Memory cards are waterproof and designed to perform under a wide range of operating temperatures
- High speed performance
- For SDXC compatible devices
Sony Tough High Performance 64GB SDXC UHS-II Class 10 U3 Flash Memory Card with Blazing Fast Read Speed up to 300MB/s (SF-G64T/T1)
SF-G series TOUGH specification UHS-II SD Memory Cards, the World's toughest and fastest SD card, 18 times stronger4 than standard SD card with an ultra-rugged design that is bend-proof, drop-proof to 5 meters, water-proof and dust-proof and up to 300MB/s Read, 299MB/s write2 speeds.
- TOUGH SPECS : World's first one-piece molded construction with high hardness materials have resulted in the world's highest level of bend strength, 18 times greater than the SD standard
- RIBLESS, NO WRITE PROTECTION SWITCH DESIGN: World's first ribless, no write protection switch design6 Removed easy to break parts, such as rib
- FAST FILE TRANSFER: Up to 300 MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed 3. UHS-II, Class 10, U3 compliant. Fast writing speed excellent for 4K recording and continuous burst mode shooting
- HIGHEST LEVEL WATERPROOF (IPX8*5) & DUSTPROOF (IP6X*5): Completely sealed with monolithic structure, this card is waterproof (compliant to IPX8)
- BACKWARD COMPATIBLE WITH UHS-I COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENT: While highest performance is obtained using a UHS-II compatible camera, (up to 95MB/s Transfer and 90MB/s Writing speeds3)
Sony Memory Card 128GB, UHS-II SD, CL10, U3, Max R260MB/s, W100MB/s (SF-M128/T)
Sony UHS-II Memory Cards for photographers and camera enthusiasts who use cameras supporting SD UHS-II standard. Also compatible with SD UHS-I host devices.
- Read up to 260MB/s UHS-II
- UHS-II Reader (MRW-S1) is needed to realize transfer speed
- Write up to 100MB/s UHS-II
- Speed class U3, Class 10
- Memory card case supplied
- File Rescue software provided via download
- Water proof and dust proof
- Durable and temperature proof
- UV guard, X-ray proof, magnet proof, anti static
Transcend 32GB Class 10 SDHC UHS-II SD Card (TS32GSD2U3)
Transcend's SDXC/SDHC Class 3 UHS-II SD cards are designed for today's UHS-II compatible DSLRs and camcorders to bring out the real high speed performance. Featuring the incredible read and write speeds of up to 285MB/s and 180MB/s respectively, the cards allow professional photographers and videographers to capture flawless RAW images and ultra-high quality 4K, 2K and Full HD videos.
- The fastest transfer speeds: Read 285 MB/s & Write 180 MB/s
- Low power consumption and fast write speed help maximize battery runtime
- Built-in hardware ECC technology for detecting and correcting errors
- Provides up to 32GB storage capacity to store a maximum of 2,192 RAW images
- Offers free download of RecoveRx
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Delkin DDSDB1900128 Devices 128GB Prime SDXC UHS-II (U3/V60) Memory Card
Optimized for 8K & 4K cinema-quality video capture in the latest DSLRs and camcorders, the Delkin Devices Prime UHS-II (U3/V60) SD memory card supports advanced modes that require a memory card to record & store multiple files simultaneously, such as RAW JPEG, multiple video streams created by 360 cameras, video still GPS data & time-lapse. The Prime SD card utilizes the latest speed class technology, Video Speed Class 60 (V60), while boasting recording speeds reaching up to 100MB/s to ensure that data is written swiftly and safely to the card. It is also approved for continuous-burst shooting; capture rapid-fire RAW shots without delay. Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 300MB/s, the Prime SD card ensures the quickest, most efficient data transfer from card to computer for immediate access to your files and sooner post-production start time. Built to endure even the most strenuous shooting environments, the Prime SD card is durably designed to be waterproof, shockproof and X-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is furthermore backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Delkins American-based customer support team out of San Diego, CA.
- Optimized for 8K, 4K & RAW Burst
- Specialized for Simultaneous Recording
- Read/Write Speeds: 300/100 MB/s
- UHS-II Video Speed Class 60 (V60)
- Water/Shock/X-Ray Proof
ProGrade Digital SDXC UHS-II V60 Memory Card (128GB) but The Capacity (128GB)
ProGrade Digital offers popular SDXC, UHS-II memory cards for use in popular DSLR and MILC cameras. Our cards are SDA* compliant and also provide UHS-I DDR-104 and U3 speed class ratings which ensures maximum compatibility in all applications from single shot stills to high resolution 4K videos. Capacities range from 64GBs to 256GBs and performance levels provide read data transfer speeds up-to 200MB/second - ideal for quickly off-loading lots of content from the card to the workstation at an attractive price. Official Memory Card Supplier to the FIA World Rally Championship
- SPEED: 200 MB/s Read, Up to 80 MB/s Write, UHS-II, U3 Speed Class
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY: Rigorous 100 card testing for highest quality assurance. Serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for the highest quality control. Three year warranty
- COMPATIBILITY: Canon, Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Fuji, Samsung
- DESIGN: Optimized controller and firmware designed for cinematic cameras, 4K, 8K, RAW, RAW HD ready
Sony 64GB M Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card (U3) 2-Pack with Versatile Memory Card Holder
Sony 64GB UHS-II SD Memory Card
Designed especially with high speed data transferring and 4K video recording in mind, the Sony UHS-II Memory Card is a must have for your digital camera, tablet or laptop. Capture stunning 4K video and photos in high-speed burst mode with the speed of SD Class 10, UHS Class 3 performance. This ultra fast SDHC memory card delivers enhanced data transfer rates of up to a whopping 260 MB/s so transferring large files is less time consuming. Get the most out of your photo and video creativity and streamline your workflow with the UHS-II Memory Card from Sony.
Fast Transfer Speeds
Save precious time when you're working with media files thanks to the blazing fast transfer performance of up to 260 MB/s (read) and 100 MB/s (write). Equipped with SD Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), this high speed memory card is perfect for 4K loop recording with digital cameras like the Sony Action Cam.
At some point or another, we've all accidentally damaged or deleted photos or video files. Available as a free download, the powerful yet simple to use File Rescue tool can help you recover lost data.
- (2) Sony 64GB UHS-II SD Memory Card
- Vivitar 24-Slot Memory Card Hard Case
- 64GB Storage Capacity
- 260 MB/s Read Speeds
- 100 MB/s Write Speeds
- SD Speed Class 10
- UHS Speed Class 3 / File Rescue Software via Download
2 Pack - Sony SF-G32/T1 High Performance 32GB SDHCUHS-II Class 10 U3 Memory Card with Blazing Fast Read Speed up to 300MB/s
- 2 Sony SF-G32/T1 High Performance 32GB SDHC Memory Card
- UHS-II SD Memory Card
- Up to 300MB/s Transfer Speed
- Quick Transfer of Photos and 4K Video with MRW-S1 Reader Writer
- Optimized for burst shots
- File Rescue Downloadable Software
- High Durability and Waterproof
- Wide Range of Operating Temperatures -10/180 F (-23/80C)
- KEY FEATURES: UHS-II SD Memory Card Up to 300MB/s Transfer Speed Quick Transfer of Photos and 4K Video with MRW-S1 Reader Writer Optimized for burst shots File Rescue Downloadable Software High Durability and Waterproof Wide Range of Operating Temperatures -10/180 F (-23/80C)
- 32GB High Performance Memory Card to handle all your image and video needs. Great for Use with High-Performance DSLR cameras and other devices utilizing SD memory cards
- Speed/Class: UHS-II, Class 10, U3. In UHS-II devices, up to 300MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed. UHS-II Reader (MRW-S1) is needed to realize transfer speed. Also for use in UHS-I cameras, with up to 95MB/s read and 90MB/s write speed.
- Fast writing minimizes lag time for fast motion photos and videos, burst mode shooting. Especially good for 4K continuous shooting and burst shooting
- High speed SD UHS-II memory cards are waterproof and designed to perform under a wide range of operating temperatures. Downloadable File Rescue Software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. WARRANTY: Sony Authorized Reseller. Includes a 5 year Sony Limited warranty
Sony 32GB UHS-II SD Card, (max R300/W299) W SD UHS-II USB Reader/Writer - MRW-S1
This Sony SF-G Series UHS-II 32GB SD Memory Card is an incredibly fast memory card from Sony. It is the one to get if you use a UHS-II device, or ever plan to. It's backwards compatible with UHS-1 cameras, so it's a great future-proof card to get today. In UHS-II devices you get an amazing 300MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed. Get those RAW pics and 4K video onto the card fast so you have no delay in shooting.
The high performance Sony UHS-II SF-G series of SD memory cards sets new benchmarks for speed: up to 300MB/s Read, 299MB/s Write when used in UHS-II compatible mid/hi-end digital cameras. It is excellent for burst shooting, 4K video shooting, shortening transfer time copying. It is also backward compatible with UHS-I equipment, with up to 95MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write speeds.
The Sony Card has up to 300 MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed. It's UHS-II, Class 10, U3 compliant. Its fast writing speed is excellent for 4K recording and continuous burst mode shooting.
While this memory card's highest performance is obtained using a UHS-II compatible camera, users can also use these new cards in UHS-I compatible equipment with high performance.
File Rescue software recovers files in XAVC S format taken by Sony digital imaging devices, up to 4K RAW image and MOV files. It also recovers Sony/Nikon DSLR AVCHD format up to full HD 60p, and other types of files.
With the fast memory card reader MRW-S1, UHS-II SD cards like SF-G series can be read at a faster speed. Super-fast transfer compatibility lets you get the most of your high-speed cards. It also brings out the full performance of UHS-I and non-UHS SD memory cards.
Sony SF-G Series UHS-II 32GB SD Memory Card
Sony SD UHS-II USB Reader/Writer - MRW-S1
- 32GB Capacity Class 10 Great for 4K UHD Video Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
- Up to 300MB/s Transfer Rate / 299MB/s Write Speed in UHS-II Devices Built-in write-protect switch
- Shockproof / Waterproof / X-Ray Proof Handles temperatures from -13 to 185 degrees
- Reader: Compatible with UHS-II SD memory cards SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1) for fast data transfer
- Reader: USB-A port for direct use with your PC Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Gooseneck kitchen faucet with sprayer kohler
- San francisco giants world series jackets
- Gigging lights for boats
- Cat tote bag with pockets
- Asus ve278h 27 full hd 1920x1080 2ms hdmi vga back-lit led monitor