Rottefella BC-Auto Back Automatic Step-in Ski Bingings
The light and low-profile Rottefella NNN-BC Auto binding is great for skiers who want the convenience of a step-in binding and the added strength of the BC binding for mixing some off-trail skiing into their day! Rottefella's Back Country bindings are especially designed to perform in difficult conditions, where durability and control count the most. Innovative technologies, like sturdy closing mechanisms and wide binding plates, contribute to the optimal combination of performance, durability and comfort, for demanding expeditions and long trips. The Rottefella NNN-BC Auto fits all Rottefella NNN-BC soles but DOES NOT accept NNN Touring soles so look for the NNN-BC logo on your boot soles if you are uncertain. NNN-BC Auto bindings are wider for more stability and stronger than regular NNN bindings to withstand the rigors of off trail skiing. The step in design has an audible clip when you're locked in and is easily releasable with your ski pole tip. The integrated "Steering ridges" ensure maximum ski control and the flat heel plate provides stability in off-trail situations. The Rottefella NNN-BC binding system is the only heavy duty back-country system binding currently on the market and works with a wide range of boots from simple light touring boots to the Alpine Alaska Heat heated all leather back-country boot.
- Accommodates all boots with Rottefella (No Suggestions) soles, will not accept nan touring or race soles
- The only backcountry system binding on the market, (No Suggestions) binding is stronger than regular nan binding to withstand Rigors of back-country skiing
- (No Suggestions) binding is wider than regular nan binding for added underfoot support
- Features a step-in design that closes with an audible click and releases with ski-pole pressure
- Integrated "steering ridges" underfoot deliver maximum control and heel plate is flat for added stability
ROTTEFELLA FISCHER BCX Auto NNN Cross Country Ski Bindings,Black / White,One Size
These versatile, highly functional and reliable BC bindings feature user-friendly exit/entry, excellent stability and ski control thanks to very wide housing (56mm).
- Step-in mechanism for easy entry and exit, clicks when binding is closed properly. Wide 56mm plate offers classic flex and extra rigidity. Weight: 450g per pair.
- Compatible with NNN BC boots.
Rossignol BC Magnum XC Ski Bindings Mens
Rossignol BC Magnum Binding
- Two versions; the regular has a 56mm base plate width, the Magnum has a 67mm base plate width
- The Magnum will still work with skis as narrow as 52mm, but the base plate will have significa
- Sturdy open/close mechanism. Extremely positive during use- after closing, you are either enga
- Great forward flex for touring freedom and efficiency, while providing a tight lateral connect
Rossignol BC Auto XC Ski Bindings Mens
The BC AUTO is an easy-to-use, traditional screw-mount backcountry binding for off-trail skiers. The easy, hands-free click-in/ click-out design provides fast, user-friendly entry and exit. The BC Auto features an extra-wide 56mm steering plate for increased stability in variable snow and 40-shore flexbit.
- FlexBit: 40 Shore
- Mechanism: Automatic
- Weight: 455g/pair
- FlexBit: 40 Shore
- Mechanism: Automatic
- Weight: 455g/pair
New Whitewoods Rottefella NNN Touring Auto Basic Cross Country Ski Bindings Black
These bindings are made for and work perfect with all Whitewoods NNN boots shown in our storeINCLUDES: 2 Bindings, All Hardware Needed to mount on your skis.Touring Auto Black Adjustable binding mounted on a binding plate
Rottefella Xcelerator 2.0 Classic NIS Nordic Ski Bindings, Black
The Rottefella accelerator 2.0 classic is the latest of the accelerator bindings boasting an ultralight weight of only 183 grams and the most durable and reliable boot to binding connection on the market. With the fewest moving parts available and a clean lightweight design these accelerator 2.0 classic bindings deliver with every stride. A 56.7mm wide low-profile close-to-the-ski platform provides exceptional stability and power transfer. Provided with a small pocket-sized tool to easily move the bindings forward or backward on the nis plate for optimal performance. Slide the bindings forward for increased control or adjust them backwards for increased glide. Designed and built by Rottefella in Norway, the accelerator 2.0 classic bindings utilize the most durable and trouble-free boot to binding connection on the market and are compatible with all nnn, turnamic, and prolink boot soles. Requires Rottefella nis binding plate on skis for mounting. Fit Adult boot sizes - EU 36-52, weight: 183gr.
- Low profile and lightweight design weighs only 183 grams
- Exceptional power transfer and optimized adhesion and Glide through the Rottefella NIS system
- Includes pocket-sized tool for moving binding forward or backward for optimal performance
- Most durable and trouble-free boot to binding connection on the market and compatible with all nnn, turnamic, and Pro Link boot soles
- Requires Rottefella NIS plate on skis for mounting (not included)
Fischer Bcx Magnum Nnn Cross Country Ski Bindings One Color NO SIZE
FISCHER BCX Magnum NNN Cross Country Ski Bindings
- Extra-wide 67mm plate offers classic flex and extra rigidity. Weight: 530g per pair. Compatible with NNN BC boots.
Alpina BC-1550 Back-Country Nordic Cross-Country Ski Boots, for use with NNN-BC Bindings, Black/Silver, 40
The Alpina BC 1550 is a wonderful balance of performance and warmth. Perfect for the aspiring or part time back country skier.
- NNN BC Sole
- Anatomic Foot bed and toe box protection
- Plastic heel counter
- Dual Tongue system for superior snow protection
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth
Alpina Sports Alaska Leather Backcountry Cross Country Nordic Ski Boots, Euro 42, Red
The Alpina Alaska Backcountry Boot was build for exploring the high country and doesn't mess around when it comes to keeping your feet warm. Built like a mountaineering boot, these NNN-BC binding-compatible Nordic boots are made with a robust leather upper, protective rubber rand, a waterproof membrane, and Thinsulate brand insulation for the best in durability, warmth and moisture control keeping you comfortable in even the worst winter conditions. The Rottefella NNN-BC III sole and Alpina midsole have a medium flex which is stiff enough for good control on those descents while still giving you a comfortable stride for long distance touring. The included anatomic foot bed provides a comfortable fit, the soft collar helps to keep your ankle comfortable, and the extensive lacing system allows for a precise and comfortable fit with great ski control. All-in-all, as their name implies, the Alpina Alaska boots were build for rugged conditions and hard use! Features: Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane, Full-grain leather uppers, protective rubber rand, lace closure with roller lacing points, medium flex, soft collar, anatomical foot bed, and NNN-BC binding compatible soles, available in EUR sizes 36 to 47.
- The Ultimate all leather supportive back-country ski boot
- Full grain leather uppers provide durability and support
- Rottefella NNN-BC sole works in all NNN-BC system bindings, manual or automatic
- Alpitex waterproof breathable membrane helps keep your keep drier
- Thinsulate brand insulation for added warmth
2019 Rossignol BC 65 Positrack Cross Country Skis w/Bc Auto Touring Bindings (185 cm)
The 2019 Rossignol BC 65 Positrack Skis are a refreshing take from Rossignol on a classic set of skis. Whether you're heading out into the backcountry on a logging road or touring around the local cross country ski center, the BC 65 has the goods you need to make your day a great one. With an NNN BC binding and boot, you'll have amazing control over the skis and where you want them to go. When you step in to the binding, you'll feel like you've stepped into a world of potential. These skis are like a four-wheel drive version of cross country skis. You'll be able to go up and over pretty much anything that is in front of you. From the tracked groomed terrain at the nordic center to old class 4 roads and backcountry ski trails, the BC 65 can handle it all. Featuring full metal edges, the skis can handle the downhill and sidehill as well. When you're climbing up and run into some sketchy snow conditions, you can rely on the metal edges to grip and hold to get you through. When you're on a side hill, the edges will bite in and prevent you from sliding sideways down the slope. Going down, the skis will hold an edge if you have to throw it sideways for a hot second. The waxless base will get you up a ton of terrain, and you'll love the versatility and performance of the 2019 Rossignol BC 65 Positrack skis.
- Sidecut: 65/53/60 mm
- Wood/Air Core
- NNN BC Bindings-compatible with NNN BC Boots
- Ability Level: intermediate to advanced skiers
- Duke traps heavy duty x-large cage trap
- Poulan chainsaw 2150 tuneup kit
- Sperry toddler 5.5
- Kate spade green bracelet
- Iris decorative basket combination, 3 pack