Polaroid Hot Shoe Three Axis Triple Bubble Spirit Level For The Pentax Q, Q7, Q10, K-3, K-50, K-500, X-5, K-01, K-30, K-X, K-7, K-5, K-5 II, K-R, 645D, K20D, K200D, K2000, K10D, K2000, K1000, K100D Super, K110D,ist D,ist DL,ist DS,ist DS2 Digital SLR Cameras
Small, Lightweight, accurate, easily stored - just slide the bubble level cube into your cameras hot shoe. Together with a tripod, horizons are easily leveled. This 3-Axis Spirit/Bubble Level makes it easy to line up great shots. Simply put it into the camera's hot shoe/flash mount and check the three bubbles. All lined up? Shoot! Fits most standard flash mounts on SLR or DSLR cameras.
- Spirit Level / Bubble Level for Camera's Hot Shoe
- Easily Identify If Your Camera Is Set Up Level On A Tripod
- 3 Axis = precise leveling
Pentax Hotshoe adapter F
Pentax Hot Shoe Adapter F 31022
Foto&Tech Standard Hot Shoe Cover Cap Replacement for Nikon Z6 Z7 D850 D7500 D5 D500 D750 D810 D800 D800E D5600 D5500 D5300 D610 D7200 D7100 D3400 D3300 D5200 D7000 D60 D80 D90 D600/COOLPIX P1000 8800
Foto&Tech Hot Shoe Cover Cap will fit most cameras and help to keep moisture and dust from the hot shoe, which can affect flash performance. But even more so, it will help to keep the metal flanges of your hot shoe from getting bent down if your camera takes a hard bump when you're out shooting. That can be a costly repair, this tiny purchase can go a long way in saving you money in the future. And this simple little accessory is like having a bit of extra security for protecting your camera. These will fit any camera with a standard hot shoe including, including those from Canon, Panasonic, Olympus, Pentax, and Nikon. It doesn't fit Sony cameras.
- Protect your hot shoe from getting bent or damaged
- Help to keep moisture and dust from the hot shoe
- Fits securely over the hot shoe
- Very easy to put it on
- Durable plastic cover cap, fits most cameras
Ricoh KR-5 Super II 35mm Film Camera (Body Only)
Camera SpecificationsThe Ricoh KR-5 Super shoots on standard 35mm film and features a built-in through-the-lens metering system as well as full control of shutter speeds and aperture settings. The metering system displays a needle in the viewfinder, which will help guide you in selecting proper camera settings.Lenses and BatteriesAny lens made with the Pentax K-mount style can be used with the Ricoh KR-5 Super. The camera requires two button-sized SR-44 batteries to operate, but the AG-13 size is compatible as well.MaintenanceAs these are vintage cameras, you may find that you need to do some maintenance on your camera. This could include cleaning dust and debris from the camera and changing the light seals in the camera. Light seals are made of a light foam that will degrade over time into a black gooey substance and must be removed and replaced. See the "Resources" section for more information on light seal replacement.
- The Ricoh Rikenon 50mm f/2 lens is an excellent manual focus standard lens. It comes with front cap. It can be used with all cameras mount Pentax K and its derivatives: MF SLR's as K1000, LX, ME super etc. DSLR's as Pentax K10D K100D K110D *ist DS y *ist D Possibility to use with Olympus E System 4/3, Minolta A/F, Sony Alpha, Pentax m42, Canon EOS etc.
- The KR-5 Super is one of a series of SLRs for 35mm film by Ricoh, all accepting K-mount lenses. Others include the Ricoh KR-5, KR-5 Super II, etc. While essentially similar to the original KR-5, the "Super" offers a few improvements, including faster f/1.7 and f/2.0 standard lens options. While still limited to 1/8 second as the slowest shutter speed (besides B), the top speed increases to 1/1000, and the maximum flash sync speed is now 1/125 sec. While there is still no PC terminal for attaching an external flash, the hot shoe has an additional contact which permits dedicated Ricoh flash units to illuminate a flash-ready LED beneath the viewfinder eyepiece. Another LED faces forward to indicate when the self-timer is counting down before exposure.
- Broadway a history of new york city in thirteen miles by fran leadon
- Climbing earrings for women
- Eureka backcountry 2
- Callaway x hot driver graphite stiff
- Texas flag 3x5 nylon