Historic Map Oregon Trail Old Oregon Trail Antique Vintage Reproduction 30in x 24in
Old Oregon Trail
We print high quality reproductions of historical maps, photographs, prints, etc. Because of their historical nature, some of these images may show signs of wear and tear - small rips, stains, creases, etc. We believe that in many cases this contributes to the historical character of the item.
- Giclee Art Print on High Quality Matte Paper
- Professionally Printed Vintage Map Reproduction
- Ready to Frame - Fits Standard Size Frames
- Perfect for the Home or Office. Makes a great gift!
- 100 Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Historic Map Oregon Trail. Highway of The Pioneers to The Pacific Northwest. 1932, Antique Vintage Decor Poster Wall Art Reproduction 24in x 14in
The Oregon Trail. The Highway of the Pioneers to the Pacific Northwest. The Oregon Trail. The Highway of the Pioneers to the Pacific Northwest. Full color. Original edition. Oblique perspective. Relief shown by sketches. Artist William Forsyth McIlwraith was noted for his historic illustrations including work for the Works Project Administration (WPA), in particular the Oregon Public Works of Art program.
- RETRO WALL DECOR: Spruce up your space with this unique, vintage map reproduction.
- PROFESSIONAL MAP REPRODUCTION: At Historic Pictoric, we treat our reprints with outstanding care and precision. This map has been professionally printed using intricate retouching and color correction. Its vintage character and classical components have been meticulously maintained and preserved
- HIGH-QUALITY MATTE PAPER: This map is printed on superior matte paper, giving you a gorgeous display of the this vintage map. The heavyweight matte paper allows you to view each illustration with crystal-clear clarity. Hang it up in your space. Your friends and family are sure to be impressed by this beautiful, detailed map.
- GREAT FOR OFFICE, HOME & CLASSROOM: Whether you decide to hang this map up in your office, home, or classroom, it will make an excellent educational addition to your space. If you're a teacher, you can use this as a teaching tool.
- 100 Satisfaction Guaranteed
Home Comforts Laminated Poster Museum Map Oregon Trail History Historic Poster Print 24 x 36
We stand behind our products and services to deliver to your doorsteps within the promised delivery window. We appreciate your business for any questions or concerns please contact via email.
- Amazing quality images printed on photo paper - Just for your Home or Office
- Laminated and ready to be put on the wall. Satisfaction Guarantee 100
- Brighten your home of Office with the art prints from our store with our Laminated Posters
- Shipped in a box with bubble wrap to insure secure transit.
- Size 24 x 36, Laminated
The Oregon Trail (paperback boxed set plus poster map)
Which path will get you safely across the unforgiving terrain--from Independence, Missouri to Oregon City? With twenty-two possible endings in each book, choose wrong and you'll never make it on time. Choose right and blaze a trail that gets you closer to your final destination--and don't forget to look at your map!
The box includes:
- The Race to Chimney Rock
- Danger at the Haunted Gate
- The Search for Snake River
- The Road to Oregon City
- A full-color poster of the Oregon Trail!
Lewis and Clark Corp of Discovery-Classroom Poster
In 1804, Meriwether Lewis and William Clark and their Corps of Discovery departed St.Louis, Missouri, and headed into the unknown. Their goal was to find a water route from the established United States to the Pacific Ocean. This colorful map traces their famous journey through the Louisiana Purchase and the Oregon Territory, Highlighting some of the group's encounters with American Indian tribes, rough waterways, mountains, and wild animals.
- This colorful map traces their famous journey through the Louisiana Purchase and the Oregon Territory.
- 18" x 25" poster
- Published by Knowledge Unlimited
Oregon Trail Map (9x12 Fine Art Print, Home Wall Decor Artwork Poster)
This original high-quality art print from Lantern Press boasts sharp detail and vivid imagery of Oregon Trail Map (9x12 Fine Art Print, Home Wall Decor Artwork Poster). Printed on heavy stock paper using a high-end digital printing press guarantees: color accuracy, durable imaging, and the highest print resolution available. This print is 100 Made in America. Paper size measures 12 x 9 in with an image size of 11 5/8 x 7 3/4 in, perfect for framing. We use only fine art inks, which are fade-resistant, museum-quality archival quality, with acid-free pigment. Art print will ship in a sturdy art tube, protected in a water-proof sleeve. Lantern Press is a dynamic art company that specializes in the world's leading imagery. Our collection includes original works created by our in-house art team, photography, home & office decor trends, vintage art, and more. Your support allows us to continue doing what we love - creating beautiful art.
- Oregon Trail Map (9x12 Fine Art Print, Home Wall Decor Artwork Poster)
- Standard 9x12 print, ready for framing
- Printed in the USA on heavy stock paper using a high-end digital printing press
- Perfect for your home, office, or a gift
- Browse thousands of other art images available, click Lantern Press, above
America's Westward Expansion Map
This oversize poster map shows how and when the continental United States expanded from the original 13 colonies on the Atlantic Coast all the way to the Pacific. A brief history of each land acquisition explains why the United States wanted the parcel and how it was obtained. The important westward routes are also included, along with line drawings illustrating the journeys of pioneers.
- This oversize poster map shows how and when the continental United States expanded from the original 13 colonies on the Atlantic Coast all the way to the Pacific.
- 24" x 34" poster
- Published by Knowledge Unlimited
Wall Map of the Oregon National Historic Trail, 15 X 80 Inch Image
Giclée prints from ARThouse are printed on either an acid-free fine art paper (Epson or Somerset Velvet) or a natural medium weight canvas, using light-fast archival inks (Epson K3) on a professional digital printer. Each print is signed and titled personally by the artist. You will receive exactly the image you see here. Medium and small prints are sealed in a clear acetate envelope with a rigid backing to protect them until framing. Extra-large prints are printed on heavy-weight paper and will come in a clear acetate envelope, rolled carefully in a wide mailing tube. Please handle with care!
- You can own this large, beautifully printed wall map of the Oregon National Historic Trail that passes through many western states, and use it to plan your next trip
- Produced by the National Park Service and printed by ARThouse in Maryland; shows topography, park roads, and features
- Exquisite detail; map can be mounted on Gator Board and used to plan your trip; detail photos show the map as four separate sections
- The image size of the map is 15 x 80 inches, plus a one inch white border; it will come gently rolled in a wide tube
- The map is printed on heavy weight acid-free paper using fade-proof inks; a collector's item suitable for framing
Oregon Trail Map (Cotton/Polyester Chef's Apron)
- Printed in America! - 80 Cotton, 20 Polyester blend, great for cleaning - Apron Size: 24" Wide, 30" Tall - Image Size: 10" x 6 5/8" - Adjustable neck strap & two pockets - Double-stitched for strength - Permanent printing: fade resis
- Printed in the USA!
- 80/20 Cotton polyester bled guarantees durability!
- Fade-resistant, color safe, will hold for years of use
- Perfect for your home, BBQ, or a gift
- Browse thousands of images available, click Lantern Press, above
The John Muir Trail and the High Sierra, Letterpress Map Unframed Print
The High Sierra of the Sierra Nevada mountain range is well known for its spare beauty of granite peaks, gnarled timberline conifers and clear alpine lakes. This map of the high country revolves around the famed John Muir Trail (JMT), a 210 mile trail along the Pacific Crest Trail that spans the distance of Yosemite Valley in the north down to the precipice of Mount Whitney (the tallest peak in the continguous US). We here (me and the hubs) at Quail Lane Press dabble in mountaineering (when we're not making prints!) so made sure to highlight all the 13ers and 14ers in the vicinity of the trail. It also features Yosemite, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks as well as tons of streams, rivers, canyons and passes. It was hand-drawn and printed in two colors, dark grey and sage, on our letterpress. This is the perfect companion to our Yosemite Map, printed in the same ink colors and paper. Printed on beautiful pearl white, 100 cotton archival 12 x 18" paper. Sold UNFRAMED, but easy to frame (fits in a standard framed size). Printed in a limited edition. Signed and dated. SHIPPING This map will be carefully packed in a cellophane sleeve, nestled between two pieces of sturdy cardboard, and shipped in a firm flat mailer. I will ship this piece USPS priority mail which typically takes 3 to 4 business days to arrive.
- We make all of our prints in our studio in Milwaukie (just outside of Portland) Oregon. We use our antique letterpress to make all of our products. Letterpress printing is an older method of printing that has now been rediscovered for its beauty in creating art. It's a craft that is much more time consuming than digital printing but is a labor of love!
- Samsung galaxy 3 battery dock
- Left handed notebooks kids
- Ivy classic 40178 14 x 1/8 x 1 metal high speed
- Iphone 4 s cassette case 10x
- Paco rabanne pour homme aftershave