Hammer Strut Support for Ruger MK
For Ruger MK pistols, the one-time fix for easy reassembly. Patented new Hammer Strut Support (HSS) ensures reassembly of the hammer mainspring assembly into Ruger MK III, MK II, and most MK I pistols quickly and CORRECTLY EVERY TIME. Smaller than a dime, the HSS remains in pistol, and forever prevents the pistol's hammer strut from getting lodged under a cross-pin in the handle, which is what always causes the reassembly difficulty. Installs in minutes with no special tools or experience. Compatible with all aftermarket MK modifications. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY 22/45 MODELS. (22/45 models have no cross-pin to hold product.) FITTING REQUIRED FOR 1967-1968 MK I models, sn 336xxx and above. NOT COMPATIBLE with MK I models from 1970-1974 (sn 10-56690 through 12-29xxx). COMPATIBLE with AMT Lightning pistols based on Ruger MK II design.
- Easy Ruger MK reassembly-forever. One-time fix, remains in pistol.
- Easily installed in minutes. No special tools or experience needed.
- Precision machined steel, lightweight, small as a dime.
- NOT FOR ANY 22/45 MODELS. They have no cross-pin to hold product in.
- MK I: not for serial numbers 10-56690 through 12-29xxx. Fitting required sn 336xxx and above.
All in One Tool Ruger Mark Series Pistols Tool
The Ruger Mark series .22 pistols have renowned popularity, until cleaning time. We have all heard and read the stories about how frustrating disassembling and reassembling can be. Too many of us have just avoided it. No more! Now, with the user friendly, All In One Tool, there is a simpler, safer, and faster, method to clean our guns. The tool works on all the Mark series I, II, III, and 22/45 model pistols without altering the gun. TTAG (The Truth About Guns) said, "Lets cut to the chase: if you own one of these guns, you should own this tool." To enjoy our guns for years, we need to open all of Rugers recommended access points to do a complete cleaning. Your All in One Tool will allow you to accomplish this task. Each tool comes with an instructional booklet. If you have a new gun or excessively dirty pistol we recommended accessory stand option. This is the Tool only option. See Tool Stand combo. The stand frees up your second hand, allowing for more pressure to be placed on the durable tool, which even stands up to hammering if necessary. The magazine loader will save your fingers for hours of enjoyable shooting. The easy to follow instructional video demonstrates how using the innovative tool makes it possible to reduce steps, while offering better protection for our guns and fingers from scratches. The Right Tool Company will send you a free instructional video clip (6 min); simply follow instructions in the included booklet, to receive your video. Now you will be able to get your gun apart and back together again! . From seasoned gun owners to first timers; they all agree this specifically engineered, made in the USA tool, works!
- Comes with tool, easy step by step instruction booklet and free video option.
- The tool works on all the Mark series I, II, III, and 22/45 model pistols without altering the gun.
- Allows you to clean all the recommended parts.
- Protects your gun and fingers from scratches.
- Ruger Mark series .22 pistol tool for disassembling and reassembling, and Magazine loader. TTAG gave a 5 star rating
Williams Ruger MkII/MkIII Bull Barrel Fire Sight
These sights will only work on a Ruger Mark III and 22/45 that DO NOT have the Ruger logo stamped on the rear stock sight. If you DO have the Ruger stamped on the rear stock sight, these sights will NOT work. Please search for item 71054. These fiber optic sights will make your buddies jealous the next time you go to the range. They collect surrounding light rays to offer you superb visibility even in dark conditions. Features bright green fiber optic rear dots and a bright red fiber optic front dot that will give you a crisp, clear sight picture. Super easy installation as well. Speed up your target acquisition and improve your accuracy today with Williams FireSights. Will work with the following MKII and MKIII Ruger models: 22/45 Competition 22/45 Government Target 22/45 Target 22/45 Hunter Competition Government Target Target Hunter Bull Barrel Slabside.
- PLEASE CAREFULLY READ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- "Click" elevation and windage adjustments
- For use on Mark II, III and 22/45 WITHOUT a Ruger Logo stamped stock rear sight
- Precision made out of Blued Steel and Aluminum
- Fiber Optic sights for improved sight picture
Burris 300234 Fastfire III with Picatinny Mount 3 MOA Sight (Black)
Add the FastFire III from Burris Optics to your hunting gear and enjoy its speed, accuracy, and precision in a convenient and easy to use red dot sight. Light and tough, this sight projects an unmistakable, bright red dot on your point of impact, giving you an immediate speed and accuracy advantage. Use the FastFire III as your primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
The features of the FastFire III will make it one of your go-to gun accessories for any optics ready handgun. Automatic brightness sensor will adjust the brightness to match the environmental conditions. Or you can set the brightness yourself with 3 manual settings. Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight; automatic time-out feature after 8 hours helps battery last up to 5 years. Available with Picatinny/Weaver mount for mounting on rifles, handguns and tactical shotguns. Available with No Mount, which allows you to match it with the perfect mount for your use, whether it's sidearm, co-witness on an optic like an AR-332, or a shotgun. Choose a 3 MOA or 8 MOA dot size to fit your target and shooting needs.
At Burris, we focus on what matters: accuracy, durability, innovation and value. Choose our optics for a lifetime of reliable performance that we guarantee, forever.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY - The FastFire III puts an unmistakable red dot at the point of impact within your field of view, giving you an immediate advantage in speed and accuracy.
- LIGHTWEIGHT OPTICS - With lightweight construction and durable design, the FastFire III can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
- VERSATILITY DEFINED - Rely on the automatic brightness sensor to adjust to match the environmental conditions or choose one of the three manual brightness settings.
- RED DOT SIGHT - Choose a 3 MOA dot, popular on rifles or with anyone wanting more pinpoint accuracy, or choose the 8 MOA dot, which is ideal for short range shooters and fast acquisiton.
- MUST-HAVE COMPETITION GEAR - The FastFire III will work with virtually all optics-ready handguns, making it a convenient part of your competitive shooting system.
- 3 MOA Dot Reticle
- Tool-less wind age and elevation adjustments
- Top of sight battery access
- Convenient power button with three levels of brightness and an automatic brightness setting
- Low Battery warning indicator
Crimson Trace LG-403 Lasergrips Red Laser Sight Grips for Ruger MKII and MKIII Pistols
LG-403 laser sights feature an Instinctive Activation front strap switch for the Ruger Mark II and Mark III pistols. Rugged hard polymer side panels are fused with a durable rubber activation strap for excellent ergonomics with supreme durability. Whether you use your Ruger for plinking, hunting or professional purposes, LG-403 Lasergrips provides a higher level of accuracy and faster target acquisition. Will not hinder fit on most holsters.
- POWERFUL RED LASER: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser - the brighest beam allowed by law.
- INSTINCTIVE ACTIVATION: Front activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip. This is the feature that sets Crimson Trace apart from the rest.
- OVER FOUR HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: Powered by two #2032 Batteries (included). This product is eligible for Crimson Trace's Free Batteries For Life Program.
- FITS Ruger MK II and III
- EASY INSTALLATION: User installed- no gunsmithing required. Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool. This model features a master ON/OFF switch for completely powering down the unit.
- Instinctive activation and fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Manufactured to fit seamlessly with the firearm frame
- No gunsmithing or frame modifications required for installation
- Hard Polymer, Rubber overmolded front activation, master on/off switch
- Class IIIR Laser Product: <5mW power output
Vortex Optics Venom Red Dot Sight - 3 MOA Dot
Make your AR, pistol, or shotgun even more poisonous with the Venom Red dot sight. A 3 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition, while providing a precise point of aim-getting shots down range and on target fast. The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA wind age and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.
- The Venom Red Dot Sight-3 MOA promotes rapid target acquisition while providing a precise point of aim; getting shots down range and on target fast. The Venom's aluminum housing ensures this unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- High quality, fully multi-coated lenses offer a clean, wide field of view. Power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the sight to choose between 10 brightness levels.
- The Venom also has an auto-brightness mode that uses an ambient light sensor to control dot intensity if the shooter prefers.
- 1 MOA wind age and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze. The top load system makes changing the CR1632 battery a breeze, as you will not have to remove your sight to change the power source.
- The Venom Red Dot will fit well on your rifle or shotgun giving you optimal flexibility.O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments
TekMat Ruger Mark III Gun Cleaning Mat / 11 x 17 Thick, Durable, Waterproof / Handgun Cleaning Mat with Parts Diagram and Instructions / Black and Grey
Your gun is a proud possession as well as an investment and should be protected as such. TekMats depict the fascinating mechanical assembly of each firearm accompanied with data, history and details on each gun. We don't want cleaning, repairing or storing your firearm to be a chore and when seated in front of one of these gun mats, it certainly won't be. Aside from the aesthetic and intellectual appeal; TekMats also serve a very purposeful and functional role in protecting your firearms. They worked with numerous suppliers and tested many materials to find one that would be suited for both the imprinting of the design as well as protection of your firearm. The top surface of the gun mat is soft and made to protect your gun from scratches while the rubber backing will help to absorb damaging impacts from accidentally dropping your gun or parts while working on them and it also helps hold the mat in place while it is in use. We also utilize a special printing technology that prevents the ink from simply sitting on top of the material but instead fuses the ink into the fibers of the cloth via sublimation. This keeps the surface of the gun pads completely soft and even and helps ensure the print will last through repeated washing and cleaning of the gun mat.
- PROTECT YOUR GUN AND YOUR WORK AREA - The soft thermoplastic fiber surface ensures your gun will not scratch while 3mm thick neoprene rubber back will protect your work surface and prevent the mat from sliding
- QUALITY GUN CLEANING MAT - This Ruger Mark III gun cleaning mat by TekMat is made to an exacting standard that begins with the waterproof scratch proof fade and oil resistant dye-sublimation printing which fibers will last for a lifetime of durability.
- EASY TO USE - This Ruger Mark III gun cleaning mat comes with an overview of the history of the Ruger Mark III as well as a simple to follow parts diagram that makes up your Ruger Mark III and it rolls up for easy storage
- QUALITY FOR A LIFETIME Designed in Salt Lake City, UT this Ruger Mark III gun cleaning mat will last a lifetime and will always be a great accessory to your Ruger Mark III handgun all TekMat bench mats are supported for a lifetime
Outerimpact Red Dot Adapter/Mount for Ruger Mark I, II, III, IV, IV-Lite, 22/45
Are you looking for an adapter to mount a multitude of Red Dot sights to your Ruger Mark, I, II, III, 22/45? Look no further... The Outerimpact Red Dot Adapter/Mount answers the question! Crafted in the USA Patent Pending
- Compatible Guns: Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45. Will work with Tactical Solutions Pac-Lite, but requires different mounting screws.
- Material: Billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Compatible Red Dot Sights (Mounting Screws INCLUDED): Trijicon RMR, Doctor, Insight MRDS, Eotech MRDS, Leupold Delta Point, Leupold Delta Point Pro, Vortex Razor, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, Burris Fast Fire 2 & 3, CMORE RTS & STS
- Coating: Anodize -- Finish: Black Anodize
- Mounting Hardware: Two (2) 6-48 Weaver T-10 Torx Head screws (included). Two (2) alignment pins (included). Additional Tools: T-10 Torx driver (not included).
Ruger MK III 22/45 RP Rubber Grip with Finger Grooves Black
Hogue wraparound rubber grips are the perfect choice for the shooter that is looking for a sleek grip that is both attractive as well as functional. This grip is manufactured from a soft durable rubber and features a lightweight, synthetic Skeleton insert that makes up the rigid interior of the grip. The synthetic insert is chemically bonded to the exterior rubber grip insuring that the grip won't delaminate or come apart. Lots of grips have irritating medallions or Funky features that can feel uncomfortable during use, the cobblestone (stippled) surface of this grip replaces traditional checkering and allows for good grip control. The material is solvent and oil resistant which means it will not deteriorate or dissolve due to cleaning your firearm.
- Finger grooves
- Scrimshaw Black
- RP Grip
Weigand Ruger MKI, MKII, MKIII, 22/45 Scope Mount - Silver
Scope Mount Ruger MKI, MKII, MKIII, Government Model Competition 22/45 You can pay more money but you can't buy a better stronger scope mount for your MkII MKI 22/45. Lightweight scope rail attaches in just seconds to pistols that are factory drilled and tapped. Provides a "rock steady" base that accepts all Weaver-style rings and accessories. Includes mounting screws which are 6-48 thread.
- 4-3/4" long, available in silver or black, matte anodoized finish, weighs 1.7 ounces.
- Also fits MKI, MKII, MKIII, Target Model Government , 22/45 Bull Barrel Competition Model, Weaver style
- Born women sandals
- Karcher power washer accessories
- Built model airplane b17
- Danielson crab traps
- Base plate wax dental