Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder Body with Dual Pixel CMOS AF (EF Lens Mount) International Model Base
The Canon EF-mount Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder with Dual Pixel CMOS AF features a Super 35mm CMOS. This provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews. Canon's Log 3 Gamma supports 14 stops of dynamic range.
The EF lens mount on the EOS C300 offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC DV 5 image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. The camera records up to 4K DCI resolution video to CFast 2.0 cards. For more flexibility to adjust your image during postproduction, the camera also offers Canon's Log gamma mode, which results in excellent tonal reproduction in the highlight and lowlight regions of an image, and an expanded dynamic range.
In terms of connections, the camcorder features two 3G-SDI outputs, timecode I/O, and genlock input BNCs. The body has a modular design that can either be stripped down completely or be built up using the included handle, 4" rotating LCD unit with full controls, grip, and thumb rest.
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor 4K,1920x1080 60/50i, 23.98/25p True 24p
- Canon XF AVC H.264 Codec EF Lens Mount
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology Rotating 4" LCD Monitor
- 2 x 3G-SDI Output, 2x XLR Inputs 2 x CFast Card Slots
- Timecode I/O, Genlock In & Sync Out Canon Log 3 Gamma
Canon EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera and 24-105mm Lens Kit with 32GB CF Card and More
This Kit Includes:
EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera
LM-V1 4" LCD Monitor for Canon C200 & C300 Mk II
LA-V1 LCD Attachment Unit for EOS C200
HDU-2 Handle Unit for EOS C200/C200B
GR-V1 Camera Grip for EOS C200
CA-A10 Compact Power Adapter for EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder
CG-A20 Battery Charger
Compact Power Adapter
UN-5 Unit Cable for Canon EOS C200, C300 Mark II, C700, and XC15 (20"')
BP-A30 Battery Pack For EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B
Mic Holder Unit
Tape Measure Hook
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
Lens Hood EW-83M for EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
LP1219 Soft Lens Case
32GB Compact Flash Memory Card
eDigitalUSA Brush Blower
eDigitalUSA Cleaning Kit
eDigitalUSA Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- EF-Mount L-Series Lens/Full-Frame Format Aperture Range: f/4 to 22 Internal Focus; Full-Time MF Override
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors 4K DCI and UHD, 1920 x 1080 Canon RAW Light, MP4, MP4 Proxy
- Rotating 4" LCD Monitor Camera Grip Integrated EVF , 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- Canon's EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera features a built-in EVF, 4" LCD screen, top handle, Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and Dual Pixel Autofocus. The EF lens mount on the EOS C200 offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with Canon's Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor, allowing it to capture and record up to 4K DCI resolution.
CANON C300 MARK II
THE CAMERA WAS USED VERY LIGHTY. MINT CONDITION LIKE BRAND NEW. COMES WITH THE CHARGER. AUDIO CABLE AND THE ORIGINAL LCD SCREEN. EF . AMAZING QUALITY. COMES WITH TOP HANDLE AND RECORDING HANDLE. READY TO GO SHOOT. NO LENSES INCLUDED OR THE BOX BUT IT WILL COME WITH EXTRA CARE PACKAGING.
Canon EOS C100 Cinema EOS Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF - Body Only
The Canon EOS C100 Digital Video Camera brings together the renowned technology of Canon CMOS sensors, DIGIC DV III Image Processor, and EF lens compatibility in a smaller, lighter body. Modular and compatible with a host of Canon and third-party accessories, the EOS C100 brings true cinema quality to independent event videographers and video production organizations.
The EOS C100 sports the Super 35mm Canon CMOS Sensor and Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor of the C300 and records at 24Mbps using an AVCHD codec for easy integration in existing production workflows. Operability and customization make the EOS C100 an ideal camera for one-person operation while providing expanded professional capabilities such as HDMI output with embedded Time Code, support for external recorders, remote operation, and complete manual control over both video and audio recording.
Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
The EOS C100 is equipped with the advanced 16:9 Super 35mm Canon CMOS Image Sensor. The large sensor format allows for cinematic image capture by providing depth of field control and dynamic range characteristics reminiscent of film for truly arresting images. The 8.3 megapixel sensor maximizes pixel pitch to permit greater sensitivity in low light while minimizing noise. The unique sensor design allows the EOS C100 to captures independent Red, Green, and Blue channels for Full HD 1920x1080 video. The resulting picture features the color and image quality similar to that of a three-chip camera with a single sensor.
Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor
Designed and built by Canon for the highest quality HD RGB processing, the DIGIC DV III Image Processor uses proprietary circuits and architecture to deliver exceptional image quality at the highest speeds, with low power consumption and minimal heat output. It processes the RGB image dataoriginating from the single CMOS sensor of the camerainto three channels (Red, Blue and Green) to maintain the rich resolution and clean color fidelity formerly possible only in three-chip sensor designs.
Multiple Recording Modes and Frame Rates
The EOS C100 supports shooting AVCHD bit rates up to 24Mbps (LPCM) at a maximum resolution of 1920x1080. Frame rates of 60i, PF30, PF24, 24p, 50i, and 25p are all available for any number of production workflows. In addition, the 60i frame rate offers reduced rolling shutter artifacts for cleaner, more realistic images. The EOS C100 supports relay recording of long takes between dual SD cards or can write video to both cards for redundancy in the event of SD card failure. Pre REC mode buffers approximately 3 seconds before the tally light activates, instilling confidence that you have captured your take as you planned it.
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor ISO 320 to 80,000
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Hardware Upgrade EF Lens Mount
- Uncompressed HDMI Output with Timecode
- Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots 2 XLR Audio Connectors
- Canon Log & Wide DR Gamma Built-In ND Filters with Manual Controls
Canon EOS C300 Cinema EOS Camcorder Body - EF Lens Mount
Canon EOS C300 Cinema EOS Camcorder Body - EF Lens Mount The remarkable EOS C300 Cinema EOS Camcorder Body is suitable for professionals who want to venture into the competitive world of motion picture capture, as well as for those who have been in the industry long enough to recognize a quality camcorder. This amazing camcorder is infused with a host of features such as the unique Super 35mm Canon CMOS sensor, revolutionary Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor, and 50 Mbps 4:2:2 and equipped with Canon Log to deliver a seamless integration with existing production workflows. The Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm and uses 3840 (H) x 2160 (V) photosites to perform the crucial optoelectronic transformation of digital imaging. The image sensor employs an innovative readout technique that delivers full bandwidth and individual RGB video components using proprietary circuits and architecture to deliver the highest image quality at the highest speeds, with low power consumption and minimal heat output. Working together, Canon's Super 35mm sensor and DIGIC DV III Image Processor achieve a remarkably high signal-to-noise ratio that enables recordings with great detail and dynamic range even in minimal light. The EOS C300 is flexible enough to work with Canon's existing line-up of EF and new EF Cinema lenses, as well as countless accessories from third parties. All of the brilliant features the EOS C300 provide exception
- Monitor Unit - Handle Unit - Battery Pack BP-955 - Battery Charger - Compact Power Adapter - Eye Cup - Tripod base TB-1 - Measuring Hook - AC Cable (2) - Firmware: 188.8.131.52.00 ** Missing port covers **
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor: Modeled on the Super 35mm 3-perf motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It uses 3840 (H) x 2160 (V) photosites to perform the crucial optoelectronic transformation of digital imaging.
- Photosite Sensor with Microlens: Each photosite is a generous 6.4x6.4 micrometers in area and each has a microlens that ensures the highest efficiency in light transfer to the individual photodiode. Proprietary technologies within the photosite simultaneously lower the image sensor noise floor while enhancing the photon capacity of the photodiode.
- Sensor Readout: The image sensor employs an innovative readout technique that delivers full bandwidth individual RGB video components without the need for any debayering algorithms. Each of these components has a 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) sampling structure at up to 60 frames. From these components, a 1080-60i or 1280x720-60P is derived.
- Wide Dynamic Range: Working together, Canon's Super 35mm sensor and DIGIC DV III Image Processor achieve a remarkably high signal-to-noise ratio that enables recordings with great detail and dynamic range even in minimal light.
Canon EOS C100 Mark II Cinema EOS Camera with EF 24-105mm f/4L Lens - International Version (No Warranty)
The Canon EOS C100 EF Camera with 24-105mm f/4L Lens constitutes a remarkable pairing of camera and lens. The camera features a Super 35mm CMOS image sensor and the DIGIC DV III image processor for capturing cinematic video with shallow depth of field, 12-stops of dynamic range and exceptional low-light sensitivity. The lens offers an extensive focal length range, a constant maximum aperture of f/4 and Canon's USM auto focus technology. Independent event videographers and video production organizations will appreciate the EOS C100's cinema quality imaging capabilities and its compact, modular form factor.
- This version is originally intended for sale outside the US and may contain adapters, manuals, and warranties not compatible with US standards.
Canon XC10 4K Professional Camcorder Kit with CFast Card & Reader
The Canon XC10 4K Camcorder features a compact, lightweight and versatile design for convenient 4K/Full HD video shooting and 12 Megapixel digital still photography. This all-in-one ergonomically convenient camcorder can satisfy a broad range of video and still production needs. The XC10 4K Camcorder is for everyone from next-generation advanced amateurs to professional 4K and HD videographers, from digital filmmakers needing a cost-effective 4K/HD "B" or "C" camera to multimedia journalists and news agencies seeking a 4K video camera.
- 4K Wide-Angle 10x Zoom Lens with Image Stabilizer
- 12 Megapixel One-Inch 4K-Compatible CMOS Image Sensor
- DiG!C DV 5 Image Processor
- XF-AVC Codec for 4K 30p and Full HD 60p
- Multiple Recording Modes and Frame Rates
- CFast 4K Recording Technology
- Canon Log and Wide Dynamic Range Gamma
- Image Settings Compatible with Cinema EOS Cameras
- Compact and Ergonomic Design
Canon BP-A30 Battery for C300 MK II
The Canon BP-A30 Battery Pack for EOS C300 MK II is a rechargeable lithium ion battery that mounts on the Canon C300 Mark II camera. The battery provides 45W hours of power and is compatible with Canon's Intelligent Battery System. Pressing the button on its back displays the approximate charge left in the battery without needing to attach it to the camera. Its removable contact cover helps to prevent short circuit charges when not in use while ensuring contacts remain free from dust and dirt.
- Canon BP-A30 Battery Pack for EOS C300 MK II - Canon 1 Year Warranty
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Capacity: 3100 mAh
- Output Voltage: 14.4 VDC
- Watt Hours: 45 W Hours
Canon EF 100mm F/2.8 Macro Lens
The Canon EF 100mm F2.8 lens is a medium telephoto lens with a macro feature for 1x magnification. Fluctuations in spherical aberrations caused by focusing are suppressed, and high-quality images are obtained at all focusing distances. With eight aperture blades, good background blur is obtained even when the aperture is decreased by one or two stops. A focusing limiter which limits the magnification to 0.25x is built-in.
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- Makes a great portrait lens
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
Meeting the ever-increasing demands on image quality that digital photography brings, the redesigned EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is the latest update to the acclaimed L-Series of EF optics, re-establishing a new standard for superb optics, high-end durable construction and performance in professional zoom lenses. A standard focal length zoom lens, it features a large aperture throughout its focal length.
- 24-70mm focal length, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 82mm filters, Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38m/1.25 ft.
- Image Stabilization : No. Focus Adjustment- Inner-focusing with USM. Diagonal Angle of View- 84 - 34. Weight-1.7 pound
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
- Men brown leather belt m
- Compact keyboard usb
- Vera bradley wristlet smartphone wristlet
- Decorative pom poms garland
- Plus size tunic tank tops