Microsoft SharePoint 2013 App Development (Developer Reference)
Your guide to designing apps that extend the capabilities of your SharePoint site.
Take advantage of the most important new concept in Microsoft SharePoint 2013--the app. Led by two SharePoint experts, youll learn development techniques such as building app lists, creating event handlers, and the major classes in the object model that provide access to content stored in SharePoint.
Get expert guidance on how to:
- Best design an app
- Develop a SharePoint-hosted app
- Develop a developer- hosted app
- Create and use lists
- Support notifications
- Establish user security and SharePoint application security
- Used Book in Good Condition
Professional Access 2013 Programming
Authoritative and comprehensive coverage for building Access 2013 Solutions
Access, the most popular database system in the world, just opened a new frontier in the Cloud. Access 2013 provides significant new features for building robust line-of-business solutions for web, client and integrated environments. This book was written by a team of Microsoft Access MVPs, with consulting and editing by Access experts, MVPs and members of the Microsoft Access team. It gives you the information and examples to expand your areas of expertise and immediately start to develop and upgrade projects.
- Explores the new development environment for Access web apps
- Focuses on the tools and techniques for developing robust web applications
- Demonstrates how to monetize your apps with Office Store and create e-commerce solutions
- Explains how to use SQL Server effectively to support both web and client solutions
- Provides techniques to add professional polish and deploy desktop application
- Shows you how to automate other programs using Macros, VBA, API calls and more.
Professional Access 2013 Programming is a complete guide on the latest tools and techniques for building Access 2013 applications for both the web and the desktop so that developers and businesses can move forward with confidence. Whether you want to add expand your expertise with Client/Server deployments or start developing web apps, you will want this book as a companion and reference.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Professional Visual Studio 2013 (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
Comprehensive guide to Visual Studio 2013
Visual Studio is your essential tool for Windows programming. Visual Studio 2013 features important updates to the user interface and to productivity. In Professional Visual Studio 2013, author, Microsoft Certified Trainer, and Microsoft Visual C# MVP Bruce Johnson brings three decades of industry experience to guide you through the update, and he doesn't just gloss over the basics. With his unique IDE-centric approach, he steers into the nooks and crannies to help you use Visual Studio 2013 to its maximum potential.
- Choose from more theme options, check out the new icons, and make your settings portable
- Step up your workflow with hover colors, auto brace completion, peek, and CodeLens
- Code ASP.NET faster than ever with new shortcuts
- Get acquainted with the new SharePoint 2013 environment
- Find your way around the new XAML editor for Windows Store apps
Visual Studio 2013 includes better support for advanced debugging techniques, vast improvements to the visual database tools, and new support for UI testing for Windows Store apps. This update is the key to smoother, quicker programming, and Professional Visual Studio 2013 is your map to everything inside.
Pro SharePoint 2013 App Development
Apps have taken the world by storm, and now they're taking SharePoint as well. The biggest new thing in SharePoint 2013, apps are the solution to creating custom code that runs on not just your own SharePoint deployment, but also on others' implementations as well.
Pro SharePoint 2013 App Development is your must-have guide to developing app solutions that run on the SharePoint 2013 platform. Using step-by-step tutorials, author Steve Wright creates a sample SharePoint app throughout the course of the book, and you can walk with him through the entire lifecycle of a SharePoint app.
Get expert guidance and advice on creating an app, provisioning it for use in SharePoint, securing it from unauthorized use and from other applications, integrating your app with SharePoint search and other platform features, and much more. You'll even discover how to present your app to users on mobile devices like iPads, smartphones, and Microsoft Surface tablets.
Apps in SharePoint are here to stay. Don't miss out - pick up a copy of Pro SharePoint 2013 App Development and get started on your own custom apps today.
- Introduces the architecture for creating and hosting SharePoint apps.
- Leads the reader through the creation and deployment of a complete solution.
- Provides an understanding of the security features in the SharePoint app model.
- Helps the organization leverage internal data securely over the network.
- Leverages SharePoint search and other services to create rich SharePoint solutions.
- Introduces the techniques for delivering data on a multitude of web and mobile platforms.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 App Development (Developer Reference) by Scot Hillier (2013-01-25)
- Plantronics audio dsp headset
- Audio microphone mixer
- Adams golf putters mens right hand
- Gorham strasbourg sterling
- Gigabit switch 8 port poe