Unique Media Map: San Francisco/Folded
This is a hand-drawn and watercolor-painted map of the San Francisco Bay metro area. Accuracy and scale give a clear sense of orientation to the graphic three-dimensional landscape of the region. The map makes for a great souvenir, but can just as easily be used as a travel guide.
The obverse side features a complete map of the region with all major natural and man-made features clearly illustrated and labeled. The reverse side features inset illustrated maps of Downtown San Francisco, San Jose / Silicon Valley, and Downtown Oakland. A standard, non-illustrated BART System Map is also inset on the reverse.
The reverse further includes a city-by-city, neighborhood-by-neighborhood guide to the region, with points of interest in bold text and grid coordinates in parentheses. An alphabetical points of interest index and a list of Frequently Called Numbers by category complete the reverse.
This map is also available as an unfolded desk map with 5 mil gloss lamination.
Paper, self-cover, two-sided folding map.
* Folded = 3-7/8" x 9"
* Unfolded = 27-1/4" x 18"
World Folded Map Unique Media
This Unique Media Map is entirely hand-drawn and painted in a watercolour technique to create an original and sophisticated landscape graphic. Unique Media Inc. originated this novel style of three-dimensional mapping. It is a fresh innovation on the fascinating and centuries old art form of bird's-eye-view pictorial maps. The artistic illustration style coupled with the special interpretation of scale gives a real feeling for the layout and beauty of urban and natural environments. Whether applied to continental landmasses or to a city block, the Unique Media Perspective helps you visualize both the individual landmarks and overall landscape of the area. The geography comes alive and gives you a clear sense of orientation. Add to this the interesting, objective text and handy format and you have a reference that you can use time and time again.
The World Laminated Map
This is a hand-drawn and watercolor-painted map of the World. Accuracy and scale give a clear sense of orientation to the graphic three-dimensional landscape of the region. The map is suitable for framing, but can just as easily be used as a table centerpiece or extra large placemat.
The obverse side features a complete map of the globe with all major natural and man-made features clearly illustrated and labeled.
5 mil gloss laminated paper, two-sided desk map.
Size: 27-1/4" x 18"
- hand-drawn and watercolor-painted
- 5 mil gloss laminated
Michelin Map The World 13701 (Laminated, Rolled) (Maps/Wall (Michelin))
Beautifully colored Michelin world map. Highlights the flags of each country and includes population, surface area and density. Scale 1:28,000,000 - 1cm = 285 km . Laminated for durable use.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Atlas Obscura: An Explorer's Guide to the World's Hidden Wonders
Talk about a bucket list: here are natural wondersthe dazzling glowworm caves in New Zealand, or a baobob tree in South Africa that's so large it has a pub inside where 15 people can drink comfortably. Architectural marvels, including the M.C. Escher-like stepwells in India. Mind-boggling events, like the Baby Jumping Festival in Spain, where men dressed as devils literally vault over rows of squirming infants. Not to mention the Great Stalacpipe Organ in Virginia, Turkmenistan's 40-year hole of fire called the Gates of Hell, a graveyard for decommissioned ships on the coast of Bangladesh, eccentric bone museums in Italy, or a weather-forecasting invention that was powered by leeches, still on display in Devon, England.
Created by Joshua Foer, Dylan Thuras and Ella Morton, ATLAS OBSCURA revels in the weird, the unexpected, the overlooked, the hidden and the mysterious. Every page expands our sense of how strange and marvelous the world really is. And with its compelling descriptions, hundreds of photographs, surprising charts, maps for every region of the world, it is a book to enter anywhere, and will be as appealing to the armchair traveler as the die-hard adventurer.
Anyone can be a tourist. ATLAS OBSCURA is for the explorer.
- Atlas Obscura: An Explorers Guide to the Worlds Hidden Wonders is a virtual celebration of 700 of the most unusual places in the world and will rewrite bucket lists with its descriptions of natural wonders, architectural marvels, mind-boggling events, and bizarre phenomenaall organized by continent and country.
- Hardcover; 480 pages with photographs and illustrations on every page. 7.3" x 10.7".
One Hundred Years of Solitude (P.S.) (Harper Perennial Modern Classics)
One Hundred Years of Solitude tells the story of the rise and fall, birth and death of the mythical town of Macondo through the history of the Buendía family. Inventive, amusing, magnetic, sad, and alive with unforgettable men and women -- brimming with truth, compassion, and a lyrical magic that strikes the soul -- this novel is a masterpiece in the art of fiction.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude
Volo's Guide to Monsters
Immerse yourself in monster lore in this supplement for the worlds greatest roleplaying game
This is NOT just another Monster Manual! Volos Guide to Monsters provides something exciting for players and Dungeon Masters everywhere.
A deep dive into the lore behind some of D&Ds most popular and iconic monsters
Dozens of monsters new to the fifth edition to include in your epic adventures
New playable races to allow you to build characters to fit nearly any type of story in your D&D game.
The esteemed loremaster Volothamp Geddarm is back and hes written a fantastical dissertation, covering some of the most iconic monsters in the Forgotten Realms. Unfortunately, the Sage of Shadowdale himself, Elminster, doesnt believe Volo gets some of the important details quite right. Dont miss out as Volo and Elminster square off (academically speaking of course) to illuminate the uninitiated on creatures both common and obscure. Uncover the machinations of the mysterious Kraken Society, what is the origin of the bizarre froghemoth, or how to avoid participating in the ghastly reproductive cycle of the grotesque vargouille. Dungeon Masters and players will get some much-needed guidance as you plan your next venture, traipsing about some dusty old ruin in search of treasure, lore, and lets not forget ... dangerous creatures whose horns, claws, fangs, heads, or even hides might comfortably adorn the walls of your trophy room. If you survive.
Research has never been so dangerous!
- Explore the breadth of D&D's monsters in this immersive 224-page volume filled with beautiful illustrations and in-depth lore
- Chapter 1: Monster Lore takes several iconic D&D monsters and provides additional information about their origins, their dispositions and behaviors, and their lairs-above and beyond what is written in the Monster Manual. Dive deep into the story behind D&D's most popular and iconic monsters, including beholders, mind flayers, and the yuan-ti, as well as classics like orcs, gnolls, and kobold
- Chapter 2: Character Races presents character races that are some of the more distinctive race options in the D&D multiverse, including the goblin, the orc, and the firbolg
- Chapter 3: Bestiary provides game statistics and lore for nearly one hundred monsters suitable for any D&D campaign. Gain access to rules and story for dozens of monsters new to fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons, such as the froghemoth, the neogi, and the vargouille
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children)
Read the #1 New York Times best-selling series before it continues in A Map of Days.
Includes an excerpt from Hollow City and an interview with author Ransom Riggs
A mysterious island. An abandoned orphanage. A strange collection of very curious photographs. It all waits to be discovered in Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children, an unforgettable novel that mixes fiction and photography in a thrilling reading experience. As our story opens, a horrific family tragedy sets sixteen-year-old Jacob journeying to a remote island off the coast of Wales, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children. As Jacob explores its abandoned bedrooms and hallways, it becomes clear that the children were more than just peculiar. They may have been dangerous. They may have been quarantined on a deserted island for good reason. And somehowimpossible though it seemsthey may still be alive. A spine-tingling fantasy illustrated with haunting vintage photography, Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children will delight adults, teens, and anyone who relishes an adventure in the shadows.
A tense, moving, and wondrously strange first novel. The photographs and text work together brilliantly to create an unforgettable story.John Green, New York Times best-selling author of The Fault in Our Stars
With its X-Men: First Class-meets-time-travel story line, David Lynchian imagery, and rich, eerie detail, its no wonder Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children has been snapped up by Twentieth Century Fox. BEntertainment Weekly
Peculiar doesnt even begin to cover it. Riggs chilling, wondrous novel is already headed to the movies.People
Youll love it if you want a good thriller for the summer. Its a mystery, and youll race to solve it before Jacob figures it out for himself.Seventeen
- A spine-tingling fantasy
- illustrated with haunting vintage photography
MOKOQI Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe Mysteriously Suspended in Air World Map for Desk Decoration Great Fathers Students Teacher Birthday Gift
This is a perfect desk decoration for home and office, and this is an awesome high tech gadget that people of all ages will enjoy.
This high tech gadget also comes with a LED light feature that makes it look very cool when turned on in the dark.
It is operated by an electronically controlled magnetic system. The magnetic above the gadget contains an electro magnet and a magnetic field sensor. The base contains a micro-processor and the electronic control components that make the gadget levitate. The gadget is simple to install. Once you get the gadget levitating, just give it a little spin with your and watch it rotate for an extended period of time.
This cool gadget makes a great display unit for your retail shop, business and home.
Globe color: Silver/Black plastic globe
Globe Diameter: 3''
C shape Base material: ABS, rubber oil coated
C shape Base color: Matt black
C shape base size: 7'' x 3.3'' x 6.7''
Wall adapter input 110V to 240V, output 12V 250mA
Do not place it in close proximity to computer devices/ USB keys/Media Players /other types of electronic device. Automatically controlled by an internal computer. Constantly monitors the distance between the globe and the electromagnetic head Though hidden in the picture, all levitating globes have an electrical cord that comes out of the base and must be plugged into an electrical outlet for the levitation feature to work.Pack List
1x C shape base
1x Wall adapter
Power Source: DC 12V
Globe diameter:3.5inch or 85mm
Negative ion base: 17*185cm;
- Magnetic Floating Globe is suspended in mid-air by magnetic technology & Rotates 180 degree while hanging in the air.
- Floating Globes Levitating Globes there are 3 led beads in the Side of C so that it could beatiful when the light working.
- Globe is 3.3-inch in diameter, and stand 7 inches tall,It is easy to operate it.Normally this operation can be done within 30 seconds.
- NICE GIFT: Looks great on your work desk, side table,school room or Room.And also it will be a wonderful gift for friends, childrens, colleagues, even your boss.Perfect birthday gifts for men.
- The globe itself is expertly crafted of plastic, and the base and matching meridian are metal.
Illuminated World Globe With Wooden base - Night View Stars Constellation Pattern Globe with Detailed World Map,Built-in LED Bulb, No Battery Required, Educational Gift, Night Stand Decor
Globes, Children love them. The Perfect Child Educational GiftGet the gift that glows and grows with your child!
Empower your Children to love to learn and grow their curiosity.
If you are looking for something practical that has an old world charm then this is the perfect gift for your child.
A smarter choice for the discerning parent or educators out there, that want to give their child the best learning opportunity in a unique and traditional way, designed with modern materials.
This World Globe is the perfect size for any desktop, bench, shelf or simply on the floor so you can educate your child in geography about all the amazing places. Or simply place it in your children's' bedroom as a great décor piece.
During the day, you can explore the world with your kids, leading them to find seven continents, five oceans, various countries and rivers. When night falls, it transforms into an illuminated constellation globe. You can see a total of 88 constellations which cover the entire sky on the globe. Find their own constellation in the sky, it must be an interesting interaction between you and your kids.
Grab the gift that grows with your child, as it will come in handy for geography lessons as they get older.
Eventually, it'll become a beautiful décor piece for their dorm room.
The world is truly your child's oyster with this beautiful educational globe. Nurture young minds and inspire creativity with this wonderful present, which encourages interactive learning.
No batteries required! Each unit comes with a power cord
Dimensions: 11" x 8" x 8"
1X8"Antique Illuminated Globe
- Very beautiful Illuminated constellation globe,contains 88 Constellation pattern solid wood base More clear matte surface and detailed Geographic information protect their eyes from fatigue.
- In the daytime, your kids can explore the Earth we live in through this world globe, oceans continents, countries, cities and natural wonders, knowing how big the world is. At night, they can look up into the star sky and galaxy, find the corresponding constellation on our constellation globe and learn about the stories behind. The enlightenment education of Geography and Astronomy!
- illuminated constellation globe adopts superior led bulb giving off warm light for more obvious contrast. An elegant eye-catching decoration in the dark. What's more, our world globe has Power interface with USB Cable, you don't need to spend extra money to buy batteries. Brighter and money-saving!
- Fun & Educational: encourage inquisitive children to explore the world of science ,Kids would have a general idea about world and more stories waiting for them to explore and discovery. We would like to broaden their imagination through our constellation globe instead of limiting it.
- 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 24 months warranty, 90 days money back guaranteed! No risk purchase! For any problem about this world globe, please contact us via AMAZON , we will do our best to solve all of your problems!
- Xxxxxl bathing suits for women
- Mesh mini dresses small
- Clip wallet rfid
- Porter cable cutting flute
- Pfister side spray