Premium Professional Bakers Extra Large Couche 35"x26" from France - Heavy Duty Proofing Cloth 100 Natural Flax Linen by Saint Germain Bakery
Premium professional baker's extra large couche for proofing baguette dough.
- AUTHENTIC 100 FLAX LINEN: Top quality French import, extra large couche fabric, 35x26 inches, is of premium professional quality, made from 100 natural flax linen, untreated and unbleached.
- PROFESSIONAL HEAVY DUTY: Proofing couche fabric is made of heavy duty, professional grade fiber.
- TOP FOR FOOD SAFETY: Rest assured any food safety concerns as this fabric was directly imported from a highly reputable, specialized manufacturer in France.
- TAILORED AND PACKAGED IN THE U.S.A: Saint Germain hand tailored the imported flax linen to specifications while paying great attention to attain durable seams for lasting usage.
- TOP PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: We guarantee the bakers couche will perform exceedingly well and enable you to bake beautiful breads. If you feel it fell short of your expectation, simply return it for a FULL REFUND.
HOT BAGUETTES: The Memoir of a Wacky-Woman's Escape From Her "Empty Nest" in California -- To an Exciting Life in Paris, France
When Erik, my nineteen-year-old son strongly suggested, Get a life Mom, I thought he was just hinting to get off the pity-potty and get over it. After all, I was a widow living alone, my daughter was happy in her home, and Erik, a competitive ice skater was doing his thing, living and training in Colorado Springs, so why not? I had to face the painful fact that I was redundant out of work and unneeded. Sound familiar empty nesters?
But it didnt take long to learn that Erik was far more savvy than I had given him credit for. He wanted to see me pursue my painting career, but knowing how thickheaded stubborn I am, he realized as cruel as he sounded, it would take this and maybe more to get my tushy moving!
He was right because it worked, and I am forever grateful for those four benevolent words firmly uttered by my caring, prematurely wise son. So, with his advice and encouragement this rapidly aging bird and her miniature dachshund flew the coop via TWA, leaving the tear-soaked Empty Nest in the California dust while joyously migrating to Paris, France!
I am completely honest when telling of my crazy adventures as an expat in Paris, and believe me, while spending twelve of those years with my wealthy and loving fancy-man, Pierre Ive had more than a few!
As an artist spending much of my time walking around the city, sitting in cafes, sketching and studying my future subjects, I had an uncanny knack for getting into trouble. For instance, drunks and putes (prostitutes) have accosted me; pickpockets regularly mugged me; and I survived an accident on my motor scooter (a thoughtful gift from Pierre). I also flipped head over heels down a granite stairway, and was mowed down, tossed for a loop by a delivery truck while standing on the sidewalk!
Surviving all this and much more, I still wouldnt trade my fourteen wonderful, interesting, often challenging years in Paris for anything in the world. It was an experience to say the least! When I face my maker, I would like to know that Ive tested the water. I tried my best by giving it everything I had (without hurting anyone), while stubbornly reaching for many of the fantastic and unusual gifts life has to offer.
Ill just sum it up in the words of Mame: Life is a Banquet, and most poor bastards are starving to death. I guess that says it all, and besides, I would much rather be remembered as eccentric -- than boring!
Fromager D'Affinois is a luscious double-aged cheese from the Rhone-Alpes of France. The pasteurized cow's milk is ultra-filtered to refine the fat molecules, creating a texture of unparalleled creaminess. Fromager D'Affinois tastes so luxurious, so pure and milky, that it practically demands sparkling white wine and berries. But if you're feeling more practical, Fromager D'Affinois shines on a baguette with Caputo's tender Housemade South Tyrolean Ham. Garden tomato, a whisper of arugula or basil, yes...
- Fromager D'Affinois is a luscious double-aged cheese from the Rhone-Alpes of France
- 1 pound piece
Premium Professional Bakers Couche - 35"x26", 100 Flax Linen Heavy Duty Proofing Cloth from Tissage Deren of France, with One Bonus Mure & Peyrot Fixed Blade Lame, by BrotformDotCom
Our exclusive baker's couche by BrotformDotCom is made of natural flax linen that have not been treated with any chemicals. Imported from France. Measures 26 x 35 inches. Finished seam on both sides so it will not fray over time. *****Important***** Do not wash your couche. A couche should never be washed. Hang and air dry after use, then roll and store it for future use.
Because our couche is made of natural and untreated flax linen fabric, the odor you may experience is completely natural. It will not affect the aroma of your bread and it will dissipate in time.
Do not bake in oven. A couche is used to proof the bread. It can not withstand the heat. Attention Sellers: This ASIN is for the BrotformDotCom branded couche. Please do not add your generic or other branded products here as they are not the same products and have a different UPC and quality standard. If you have any questions, please contact Green Magnolia. Thank you.
- BrotformDotCom branded couche has been battle tested and trusted by professional bakeries and home bakers for over a decade. Our couche fabric is made of classic, 100 natural flax linen, untreated, unbleached, made in France by Tissage Deren, one of the oldest and most respected specialty manufacturer in France, with its signature red stripe. Often imitated, never duplicated.
- Heavy weight, professional grade fiber suitable for both household and commercial use
- Tailored and packaged in USA by BrotformDotCom, each piece is cut then hemmed on both edges so it will not fray over time
- Size Large: 26 x 35 Inches, plenty of surface to work multiple loaves
- With hundreds of five star reviews dating back many years, we are confident that you will be satisfied with this couche. We stand behind our products.
rockflowerpaper Paris Round Decorative Lacquer Serving Tray, 18 Inch
This 18" tray has 1.5" sides, making it easy to carry and serve from. Made from an easy-to-maintain poly ceramic composite, it is heat, moisture and alcohol resistant, and has the weight, look and feel of fine ceramic. The high gloss finish completes this stunning entertaining accessory and is sure to give your home a joyful look or make a special easy to care for gift.
- Inspire your friends and family at your next party with this adorable tray
- Tray is 18 inches round with 1 1/2 inch sides and slot handles
- Made from an easy-to-maintain poly ceramic composite, it is heat, moisture and alcohol resistant
- The high gloss finish completes this entertaining accessory and is sure to give your home a joyful look
- rock flower paper
Barbie Collector Dolls of The World-France Doll
Bonjour! Barbie doll warmly welcomes you to France, a country rich in tradition and famous for its fashion and food. Look beyond the cities, and youll find a countryside teeming with lush landscapes that have inspired artists for generations! She comes complete toting a basket of baguettes on her arm and a Dolls of the World collector passport with country stickers.
Fashion inspired by simple chic of the French countryside.
Also includes Dolls of the World passport with country stickers.
The Dolls of the World Collection is one the longest-running series in Barbie doll history. Since 1980, more than 200 dolls - even eclipsing the number of Barbie career-themed dolls - have been created. Representing six continents and nearly 100 countries, this popular line of dolls puts Barbie in the spotlight as both a fashion icon and a globetrotting jetsetter. Part of the Barbie Collector Pink Label Collection, France Barbie is also joined by Spain Barbie and Philippines Barbie as the latest dolls in the series (Each doll sold separately).
A First for the Barbie Dolls
This France Barbie Doll isnt the first in the Dolls of the World collection to represent the country in style. The dolls before her, however, were inspired by the culture and landmarks of the cities. This 2013 France Barbie Doll is the first to evoke the simple beauty of the French countryside, of quiet villages and quaint cafes, and landscapes that have inspired world-famous artists and given birth to some of the worlds greatest works of art.
A New Look for Dolls of the World
France Barbie Doll is also part of a classic travelogue-inspired update to the beloved series, thanks to Barbie Collector Designer Linda Kyaw. While adding a sense of breezy fun and fashion flair to the line, even the Dolls of the World packaging got a makeover. The dolls now come in travel-trunk-inspired doll boxes, with a space for keeping small travel keepsakes with the doll.
What's In The Box?
Comes with Barbie doll and her country-themed fashion, basket with baguettes, and a Dolls of the World passport with country stickers.
Joined by Spain Barbie and Philippines Barbie as the latest dolls in the series (Each doll sold separately).
- The Dolls of the World Collection has returned in ancestral dress from various countries
- France Barbie wears a sweet and sophisticated full gingham skirt with lace trim and a simple, short-sleeve top
- Mary Jane pumps, a shiny belt, beret and French baguette complete the look
- Featuring accessories to add play value that include a passport and sticker sheet
- Collect all your favorite Barbie Dolls of the World collectible dolls
Bicyclette et Baguette
Henaff French Pork Pate Pure Porc 96 - 153 gram can
Henaff, a French company, was one of the first French companies to gain USDA approval since 2003 when French meat imports were banned. Pate Henaff is the company's signature product, based on a recipe they have used for over 100 years. The actual company headquarters is so famous there is a museum and guided tours.
- 153 grams, 5.4 oz can.
- Ingredients: Pork (96), stock, salt, spices
- One of the first French companies to gain USDA approval since 2003
- All natural, no preservatives or coloring
- Imported from France
Bch Please. . . I'm French - 8-3/4" x 2-1/2" - Vinyl Die Cut Decal Bumper Sticker For Windows, Cars, Trucks, Laptops, Etc.
This is a vinyl die cut decal. Custom made right here in the United States. This decal is made to last on the exterior of your vehicle (or where-ever you choose to put it), for around 6 years.
- This is a vinyl, die cut decal....WAY better than a bumper sticker.
- The material used is made to last 6 years on the outside of your vehicle but can be applied to most clean smooth surfaces.
- This product applies to your car similar to how you apply a temporary tattoo....
- ...dont worry, we provide indepth application instructions.
- The transfer tape that we use on our products is clear, which makes for easy application
Bread Baking Kit Gift Set 9" Banneton Bread Proofing Basket 2 Baguette Baking Pan Bread Lame 100 Flax Linen Couche Made in France Dough Scraper Dough Cutter
The French Pantry thrives on a passion for high quality culinary tools. French culinary tools and techniques have been considered the benchmark of excellence for centuries. There simply is no substitute for a beautifully designed tool made from the finest of materials. Driven by a desire for the best in our own kitchens, we have traveled great distances to procure what we believe to be the most premier kitchenware available. The French Pantry doesn't offer a random collection of tools. Instead we carefully curate our finds into sets intended to complement each other and your kitchen. Whether you are looking for just the right set for your next culinary or adventure, or that perfect gift for a cook you love, we know you'll find just what you need here inside The French Pantry.
- Banneton Proofing Basket with Linen Liner - All natural non-toxic splinter-free authentic Indonesian rattan banneton is used to shape a round boule loaf during the rising process and also to wick excess moisture away from the dough, producing an excellent crust. Use without the liner to get the traditional spiral design or with the liner for a smooth boule. Dimensions: 8-1/2" diameter x 3-1/2" deep (22 x 9 cm).
- 100 Linen Baguette Couche - Shape perfect baguettes, the French way, using this authentic French linen couche during the rising process. Made in France. Dimensions: 16" x 24" (40 x 60 cm).
- Bread Lame Scoring Tool - Create decorative patterns in your baguette or boule using a traditional bread lame dough scoring tool. Made from 100 Stainless Steel. Dimensions: 7" (18 cm) Includes 1 blade.
- Baguette Pan - Finish your baguettes by baking them on a specially designed non-stick aluminum pan. Designed to bake two perfectly shaped baguettes. Vented design allows air to circulate around the bread, creating an excellent crust. Dimensions: 15" long x 6.5" wide (38 x 16 cm).
- Stainless Steel Dough Cutter and Scraper Tools - Scrape, manipulate, divide, and move dough effortlessly using the dough scraper and cutter tools Made from 100 stainless steel and heat proof BPA-free Silicone. Scraper Dimensions: 4" x 5" (10 x 13 cm). Cutter Dimensions: 4.5" x 6.5" (12 x 16 cm).
- Alexander mcqueen puma
- Get ready kids plushpups hand puppet tiger
- Softbox lighting kit grid
- Lg optimus p920 mobile phone
- 25ft usb 2