Fender Telecaster Neck
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine left-hand Fender Telecaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets. The nut is pre-slotted with pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a satin finish on the back offers smooth playability. This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- 9.5" radius and 21 medium jumbo frets
- Maple fingerboard
- Fits most left-handed 4-bolt Fender and Squier bodies
- Predrilled mounting holes
- Warranty Included
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar - Left Handed - Maple Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst
For guitarists everywhere who appreciate great style, rich and versatile tone, and excellent value, the Standard Telecaster is an elegant and affordable classic with a great combination of traditional design and contemporary features. Time-honored Fender style and performance-minded modern upgrades dont have to break the bank, and this model delivers the best of both in an instrument ideal for Telecaster players everywhere at every level.
- The Standard Series is the perfect choice for any musician looking to upgrade to a professional level instrument
- The "C" shaped neck provides universal comfort and elegant styling
- Envoke the iconic tones that only a Fender Telecaster can provide with the dual Single-Coil Tele pickups
- A classic string-trhough-body Tele bridge with block saddles provide excellent sustain and tuning stability
- Reduced hum provided by the shielded body cavities
Fender Player Telecaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar, 22 Frets, Modern"C" Shape Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, Gloss Polyester, 3-Color Sunburst - With 9 Pack Accessory Bundle
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster LH is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound-they're all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision. Respecting our heritage while maintaining our innovative spirit, the pair of Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups are crisp and articulate-it's authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The "Modern C"-shaped maple neck's comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5"-radius fingerboard we've made it easier to express yourself musically. To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster, we added bent-steel saddles to the string-through-body bridge for precise intonation and to help your sound cut through the mix, sustaining until the sun burns out. Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt "F"-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal-as Fender as it gets. When you need a guitar that will take anything you can throw at it, stand up, dust itself off and ask for more, reach for the Player Telecaster LH.
- Fender Player Telecaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar - Fender 2 Year Limited Warranty - Fender Gig Bag - Fender 2" Monogrammed Guitar Strap - Fender FT-1 Pro Clip-On Tuner - Fender 351 Shape Classic Shell Medium Picks for Guitar, 12 Pack - Fender Pro Series Instrument Cable, 15' Straight/Straight, Black - Fender Electric Guitar Mini Stand - Fender Microfiber Cloth, Gray - 150L NICKEL BALL 9-42 3 PACK - Fender Play 3 Month Prepaid Card
- Dexterity: Left-Handed
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
Fender American Professional Telecaster Left-handed - Butterscotch Blonde w/Maple Fing
Solidbody Electric Guitar, Left-handed, with Ash Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fretboard, and 2 Single-coil Pickups - Butterscotch Blonde
- 2 Single-coil Pickups - Butterscotch Blonde
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Fretboard
Affinity Series Left-Handed Telecaster Special Electric Guitar
Now you can grab a Squier Affinity Series Telecaster Special even if you're on a budget. This limited-run axe is a Fender-designed honey. It features the most famous of all Tele finishes atop an alder body joined to the rock-solid bolt-on maple neck with maple fretboard and dot inlays. Also has a 25-1/2" scale, medium-jumbo frets, and 2 single-coil pickups.Feature:
- Alder body
- Maple neck
- Maple fretboard
- 25-1/2" scale
Squier by Fender Affinity Telecaster Beginner Electric Guitar - Left Handed -Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
Affinity Series guitars represent the best value in solid-body electric guitar design. The Affinity Series Tele features two single-coil pickups and three-way switching. Now available in Two-Color Sunburst.
- Two single-coil pickups offer a great range of tones.
- With a 3-way pickup selector switch, choosing your favorite tones is a breeze.
- A comfortable neck, quality hardware, and quality construction make this guitar a great buy.
Sawtooth ST-ET-LH-SBW Left Handed Electric Guitar, Sunburst with Aged White Pickguard
Configured for left handed players. Sawtooth guitars are the best value in electric guitar design. These highly versatile electric guitars offer solid tone, classic styling and are suited for all styles of music. Crafted to give you a great-sounding, sleek-looking, easy playing, electric guitar with a vintage vibe.
- Left Hand Configuration, Sycamore Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fretboard, 3 Ply Aged White Pickguard
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets, Dot Position Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length, 42mm Nut Width
- 3-way Selector Switch, 2 Single-Coil Pickups, 1 Master Volume, 1 Tone Control
Graph Tech TUSQ Slotted Strat & Tele Nut, Lefty
Left-Hand Tusq Nut, with String Slots for Fender« 1-11/16"x3/16"x1/8"
- TUSQ is very easy to sand or file and is very resistant to chipping or flaking. TUSQ nuts provide the best tonal link between your strings and guitar neck.
- Color: Ivory
- Thickness: 1/8" (3.4 mm); Length: 1-11/16" (42.93 mm)
- Height: 3/16" (5.08 mm); First to Last String: 1-3/8" (35.05 mm)
- Model: PQ-5000-L0; For Left-Handed Guitar
Sawtooth Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar w/Custom Black Pickguard & Graphic - Includes ChromaCast Accessories, Natural
The Saw tooth Full size dreadnought acoustic guitar offers rich sound and tremendous value to all aspiring guitarists. Great for any player seeking a well-built and easy-playing acoustic guitar. Features a spruce top with mahogany back and sides for full and resonant sound, Traditional teardrop pick guard with custom Graphic, smooth-playing 20-fret ovangkol fingerboard, chrome hardware and ovangkol Bridge. Available in right & left handed configurations.
- Full Size Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Spruce Top with Mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck with Rosewood Fretboard and Bear Claw Inlays
- Black Pickguard with Custom Graphic, 25.5" Scale Length
- Includes: ChromaCast Clip-On Tuner, Guitar Strap, Pick Sampler, Guitar Stand, Padded Black Gig Bag & Online Lesson. (Tuner and guitar pick colors may vary.)
FLEOR 8 Holes Left handed Pickguard Front Scratch Plate with Screws for USA/Mexico Standard FD Tele Style Guitar Part,4-Ply Black Pearl
Item: Left handed FD Tele style guitar pickguard
All materials are environmentally friendly, thermostability , no smell.
Multi-layer plates are pressed under high temperature and pressures, to make them close integration between each layer, will not appear curly, deformation, or separation of different layers.
Excellent product process ensure the edge of the smooth and structured.
With off set screw holes and beveled edge.
Neck pocket cutout: 55.5mm
Bridge cutout: 87.5mm
With protective film on the surface, while using please split it off.
Note:Item's color might be different from the picture because of the aberration.
1 x guitar pickguard
25 x screws
- CHECK BEFORE BUYING - This pickguard fits for left handed FD Tele style guitar. If you have other types of Tele guitar, you may need a little modification for line up.
- PICKGUARD STYLE - There are 8 screw holes in the side of pickguard and 2 screw holes for neck pickup.
- PICKGUARD MATERIAL - 4 Ply constructions made of quality celluloid and PVC plastic material- black pearloid / black / white / black.
- BETTER PROTECTION - 2 layer plastic films on the front, anti-scratch to protect the guitar; With off set screw holes and beveled edge, ensure the edge of the smooth and structured.
- PACKAGE CONTAINS - 1pcs left handed tele pickguard, 25 pcs pickguard mounting screws.
- 6x10 american flag
- Yamaha big bear 350 4x4 parts
- Napa trucker hat
- Sonicare advance toothbrush
- Canon gpr15 toner 21000 page-yield black